Question does

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
does revCMS work with butterfly emu/butterstorm because whenever i go to load the client i get this error

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
You have to insert a row into `user_tickets` table with their SSO, IP address and user ID.

So, the code would be INSERT into table 'user_tickets' then my SSO, ip and id but how do I make it so all users can access the client o_o without getting that sso ticket o.o.

kinda confused a bit aha if you don't mind explaining a bit.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So, the code would be INSERT into table 'user_tickets' then my SSO, ip and id but how do I make it so all users can access the client o_o without getting that sso ticket o.o.

kinda confused a bit aha if you don't mind explaining a bit.

With whatever CMS you're running, find where it updates the users `auth_ticket`, under there, first run a check to see if the user already has an entry in `user_tickets` if so, just run an update query to update, ip_address, and ticket (in user_stats). If it's not already found, then insert it. - Then they will not get the error, as the emulator reads it from that table and matches it with the user in the users table.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
With whatever CMS you're running, find where it updates the users `auth_ticket`, under there, first run a check to see if the user already has an entry in `user_tickets` if so, just run an update query to update, ip_address, and ticket (in user_stats). If it's not already found, then insert it. - Then they will not get the error, as the emulator reads it from that table and matches it with the user in the users table.

Okay, so I'm using revCMS 1.9.9.9 Habbo theme, so just to clarify I'd go into my db and say if my 'auth_ticket' was RevCMS-570/d7275a6ab83d72935f048e33046c684a7 I'd just go to see if the user already has an entry and 'user_tickets'?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Okay, so I'm using revCMS 1.9.9.9 Habbo theme, so just to clarify I'd go into my db and say if my 'auth_ticket' was RevCMS-570/d7275a6ab83d72935f048e33046c684a7 I'd just go to see if the user already has an entry and 'user_tickets'?

You check if that user ID has an entry in `user_tickets`, by the way, with Rev, just do it in 'class.users.php', cannot remember the function name from top of head, but it's to do with SSO, you insert the row into `user_tickets`, with the userid, ipaddress, and ticket. If it's already there for that user ID just update the ip + ticket.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
You check if that user ID has an entry in `user_tickets`, by the way, with Rev, just do it in 'class.users.php', cannot remember the function name from top of head, but it's to do with SSO, you insert the row into `user_tickets`, with the userid, ipaddress, and ticket. If it's already there for that user ID just update the ip + ticket.

I can't find 'user_tickets' in my database actually, so I can't check that for some odd reason :confused:

I was told to do this:

Simply go to 'app/class.users.php' - find 'final public function createSSO($k) ' - add a query below to insert into 'user_tickets' - and add a check to see if it's already there, if it is just update. =]

I've done the first part, I found final public function createSSO($k)

I'm confused on the part where it says "add a query below to insert into 'user_tickets' - and check to see if it's already there"

What query and I supposed to add?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I can't find 'user_tickets' in my database actually, so I can't check that for some odd reason :confused:

I was told to do this:

Simply go to 'app/class.users.php' - find 'final public function createSSO($k) ' - add a query below to insert into 'user_tickets' - and add a check to see if it's already there, if it is just update. =]

I've done the first part, I found final public function createSSO($k)

I'm confused on the part where it says "add a query below to insert into 'user_tickets' - and check to see if it's already there"

What query and I supposed to add?

Lol, I've told you once, and now all you've done is get a quote I SAID from another thread here ( ), it's simple, I've already told you what querys, no more help from me, I'm done w/ Habbo anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread