Queef Scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
[5:54:10 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: the minecraft account
[5:54:13 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: i bought of you
[5:54:18 PM] Mace Crack: yeah
[5:54:45 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: short story, got banned on a server i love, so i looked to trade it for another account on devbest
[5:55:08 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: during the trade, its not migrated, so i tried to migrate it, during the process it sent a confirmated to m*******@mail.com
[5:55:20 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: but i changed the pass, then traded accoutns with queef.
[5:55:33 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: did you regain access to the account?
[5:55:39 PM] Mace Crack: no I didn't
[5:55:42 PM] Mace Crack: I didn't get an email
[5:55:45 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: alright thank you.
[5:55:52 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: that means this kid is scamming me.
[5:56:04 PM] Mace Crack: ultra gay
[5:56:07 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: yeah.

Edit - Censor Email

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
This is in no way proof anyways don't trade over the internet. Nothing we can do on here is there? Also what go's around come's back around.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I do agree with Beast

He's right, what goes around comes back around. This could of been avoided with not giving him money or what not because as you see he's not trustworthy at all.

For in the future: Don't trust people who're complete strangers but already act like they can really do things for you. Some just can and some just can't and just say and claim it to scam you around and eventually leave you sad with nothing (Even the most known people can scam around)

Do realize that this post is a utter waste of time and this should never be posted because nobody is really going to do anything about it and posting this isn't helping anyone.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Mace never said anything about you being scammed, all he said was I got no email... How is that proof? lol

This thread deserves to be closed and deleted!

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Mace never said anything about you being scammed, all he said was I got no email... How is that proof? lol

This thread deserves to be closed and deleted!

Closed? Possibly, but not deleted, if the staff want to look further into this they will.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Whatta joke? Once again why would i need 2 MC accounts? that's just dumb. I offered to follow up with any way you asked to prove my word you just didn't follow up. If your going to try to make me out to be a scammer at least let people see what i said? What i offered to do to prove my word? Jesus Christ, have a cry vinnie seriously, I couldn't access the account the day after we traded, all you had to do was recover the pass.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread closed.
1. The above image is no proof
2. Im sure somebody has made a thread about you scamming in the past. Hypocrite much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread