Purchasing CMS

CONNOR33

Dec 28, 2014
Do you know where I could find someone who creates CMS for money? I don't want a basic revcms.. I want a real custom made one - any ideas?

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Find someone decent and willing to do this for "habbo rates" and I'll pay it - because it won't happen! You should learn yourself and It'll be free!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Find someone decent and willing to do this for "habbo rates" and I'll pay it - because it won't happen! You should learn yourself and It'll be free!
Best way right there:) Teach Yourself. Then you won't go through life paying other people for things you can learn

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
For a Habbo "cms"?Okay good luck with that buddy.
Yeah for a habbo cms, you could just fucking copy code, Content Management Systems even for habbo if you're going to do work for someone, especially if your getting paid you should show examples. Exploitable systems are not what someone is looking for.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Yeah for a habbo cms, you could just fucking copy code, Content Management Systems even for habbo if you're going to do work for someone, especially if your getting paid you should show examples. Exploitable systems are not what someone is looking for.
Atleast someone understands - people want security, stability and usually something they can build on top of - hence they should ask for proof/a portfolio to view before paying anyone to do anything. It's like paying a Vet to perform an operation on a human really, it doesn't work.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You never get my point, Jay.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I really don't want to argue with you people.You can think whatever you want :up:
No your point that you are trying to make is that you believe you shouldn't need a portfolio for a habbo retro, but the fact of the matter is it is still work and you're still coding and they are trusting you (most of the time) with VPS access and that requires you can prove you know what the fuck you're doing and you should, in my belief, provide proof of the fact that you can do what you say you can do.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
No your point that you are trying to make is that you believe you shouldn't need a portfolio for a habbo retro, but the fact of the matter is it is still work and you're still coding and they are trusting you (most of the time) with VPS access and that requires you can prove you know what the fuck you're doing and you should, in my belief, provide proof of the fact that you can do what you say you can do.
I will make a portofolio now :D I do agree though, for something like that which you're getting paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread