Public Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I think that some infractions need to be logged publicly. I don't know about everyone else, but when someone gets banned, I am itching to know what they did. Please Note, This is Simply an idea. If you want to flame, feel free, but please have legitimate reasons as to why you dislike my idea.

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
Yeah I would like to see why people get banned, i'm just that Curious :confused:
So I agree with you.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I'd say this is a bit nosey.

I thought a few people would say this and I would agree to an extent. However, not ALL of the infractions need to be public. If there is a reason why we can't see it, then by all means, hide it in a secure area.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
There is no reason why you can't see them. It has nothing to do with yourself, so there is also no reason why you would have to see them.
That's just me.

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
I thought a few people would say this and I would agree to an extent. However, not ALL of the infractions need to be public. If there is a reason why we can't see it, then by all means, hide it in a secure area.
I agree seeing who/why someone was banned.
Just hide the majorly bad ones.
;)

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
There is no reason why you can't see them. It has nothing to do with yourself, so there is also no reason why you would have to see them.
That's just me.

I agree with Kryptos and buzzy. This is nosey and you really have no business looking at them.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You don't really need to see what goes on with the infractions and stuff, most of the infractions are to do with advertising and stuff, and if you were to see them, the majority of the members would go a head and sign up else where ;).

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
OK - There is a lot of people both ways. No Point in discussion or changing anything as it is a split topic.
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread