(PSD) Skyline Web Design (UNCODED) (SIMPLE DESIGN)

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
This is my second attempt to this design. I changed it up a bit from my , and redid some things.

PREVIEW:
8xQwPU2.png

ABOUT:
This is just a simple design, and a edit to my first .psd I made. I believe (in my opinion) that this one is better than my previous one. I took some advice given by helpful users and here it is!

DOWNLOAD:
(THE DOWNLOAD IS A .RAR AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: IMAGES THAT MADE THE DESIGN, PREVIEW OF THE DESIGN, AND THE .PSD OF THE DESIGN)

Fetron

I like to do giveaways :3
Mar 24, 2014
Match the green differentiations. The lighter doesn't match. I would recommend a dark green, instead of a light.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Match the green differentiations. The lighter doesn't match. I would recommend a dark green, instead of a light.

Thank you for your feedback! I may take this into consideration the next time I edit it, as I know I could do better on it with some more feedback like this! :)

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
More like this?
PiCCTtA.png

And I don't know why the footer and skyline look like they differ, although they are the same exact color!

Fetron

I like to do giveaways :3
Mar 24, 2014
I ment the other color. Like, the tabs in the menubar. The one that is being hovered over goes darker :p

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
From now on, if you want me to edit the design, maybe because you don't have the time to, PM me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread