(PSD) Portfolio (UNCODED)

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Preview (IMAGES):
280ruar.png

Information:
I created this just today (3/29/2014) and it's my first PSD. I think I did it correctly but.. I don't know. Report to me if I forgot anything and you have my full permission to edit it as you please. Thanks!
Don't trust? Don't download.

Download:

(.RAR)!

VirusTotal:

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Eh, the navigation and such. But I did make this from scratch and google images XD

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Nononon. I never have even seen hers lel. I wouldn't steal someones anyways without giving them permission .-.

Thanks for showing me that, although it makes me disappointed that it doesn't look original :/

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Don't really like it. It's looking very basic. But it's good for a starter.

Good luck with you're future work

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I agree that it looks like MEGA'S design mainly because of the city and COLORS, just with black bold outlines [which do not suit it]. Those pieces of grass [or what ever they are] don't belong on it.

And I'd call this "A simple template" not .. a portfolio template as it really has nothing to do with a portfolio.

Anyways, keep trying ;)

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Just looked Mega's thread up and it does awfully look like it. What has @Mega to say about this because it's not okay to edit / rip others work and claim credits voor it.

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
Just looked Mega's thread up and it does awfully look like it. What has @Mega to say about this because it's not okay to edit / rip others work and claim credits voor it.

As I said before, I didn't even see hers till someone mentioned it. I would not take someone else work. ;'/

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'd call this a start on a template or splash page. This is not finished at all.

Regardless of whether you have 'taken' or 'copies' this or not, there's still room for improvement and you can still make it yours.
  • Not too sure what the trio paintbrush is doing either side - they're not even aligned they have just been placed there.. Give them some meaning or just remove them;
  • Go a little easier on the stroke around each box used - it's nice but it is too thick in my opinion. Why not try reducing to 1px and making a slightly lighter color (for the lighter boxes) & a deeper/darker tone of blue for the heading;
  • Rethink your color-scheme. Sometimes black is hard to use in a website as it's just so dull and depressing. If you still intend on using black, maybe try and use a lighter tone of it or even use it for text;
Just some feedback that may help you out, should you decide to continue working on this. Overall, this could become a fairly nice template and with some work that will happen. Take into consideration what others have said and use it to try and better it. Nice work, keep it up and keep posting your progress :)

Kontrol

Feb 23, 2014
I'd call this a start on a template or splash page. This is not finished at all.

Regardless of whether you have 'taken' or 'copies' this or not, there's still room for improvement and you can still make it yours.
  • Not too sure what the trio paintbrush is doing either side - they're not even aligned they have just been placed there.. Give them some meaning or just remove them;
  • Go a little easier on the stroke around each box used - it's nice but it is too thick in my opinion. Why not try reducing to 1px and making a slightly lighter color (for the lighter boxes) & a deeper/darker tone of blue for the heading;
  • Rethink your color-scheme. Sometimes black is hard to use in a website as it's just so dull and depressing. If you still intend on using black, maybe try and use a lighter tone of it or even use it for text;
Just some feedback that may help you out, should you decide to continue working on this. Overall, this could become a fairly nice template and with some work that will happen. Take into consideration what others have said and use it to try and better it. Nice work, keep it up and keep posting your progress :)

Thanks! I'll take this into consideration when I edit it.

Users who are viewing this thread