[PS4] Minecraft V1 Project - Castle Progress #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
CrushEm's Minecraft V1 Project - Castle
I want this project to actually mean something to me, I'm really going to try and put some hardcore detail into this. I'll mainly be uploading progress on my spare time. Or whenever I feel like putting some effort into. This isn't an immediate project.

I've already started planning out my Castle, Ive gotten quite alot done in the 1hour+. I plan on Showcasing my final result. I'll open new threads for progress achieved. And I mean, big progress, not little walls or doors. Today I started on the border of the actual castle, and abit of the front gate.

The only drawback that I wished I'd done first, was not to create a flat world.

Here is my progress:
05ZaRHz.jpg

bg2rITW.jpg

Suggestions/Feedback are welcomed

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not very original.. Everyone builds a castle its like the go-to I'm bored build something

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Not very original.. Everyone builds a castle its like the go-to I'm bored build something
Everyone does build castles. Only a few put a unique twist to their design.

CrushEm's Minecraft V1 Project - Castle
I want this project to actually mean something to me, I'm really going to try and put some hardcore detail into this. I'll mainly be uploading progress on my spare time. Or whenever I feel like putting some effort into. This isn't an immediate project.

I've already started planning out my Castle, Ive gotten quite alot done in the 1hour+. I plan on Showcasing my final result. I'll open new threads for progress achieved. And I mean, big progress, not little walls or doors. Today I started on the border of the actual castle, and abit of the front gate.

The only drawback that I wished I'd done first, was not to create a flat world.

Here is my progress:
05ZaRHz.jpg

bg2rITW.jpg

Suggestions/Feedback are welcomed
I look forward to seeing what you do. :)

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
That's ok, I'll prove you wrong. What would you like me to build instead? Maybe you can suggest something for whenever my next big project will be?

Pig

(touches himself)
Dec 13, 2014
Have fun with this, it's just going to look like every other castle ever made.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Seems like im getting alot of dislikes for this, maybe I should just create a new project on your suggestions?? If anyone will provide some, instead of saying
Have fun with this, it's just going to look like every other castle ever made.

Build motherfucking Hogwarts
And that sounds hard af, ive watched a hogwarts top 5 castles along time ago, and saw one of them being the hogwarts :eek: it was pretty good. Probably took the person like a couple of months to build.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Not sure why so many people are hating on the castle idea or saying that they all look the same as they don't. It'll be nice to see how you make your castle unique and if you do the inside.
As for the Hogwarts you'd have to specify which castle as if you haven't noticed it's different in every movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread