PS3 Or XBOX

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I have both gaming consoles so for those reading don't even come at me and say oh it's because you have y console.. I personally think Xbox 360 is better. I know most likely no one likes to pay to play online but is worth it. You can speak to other members even if you're not playing the same game as they are which is called Xbox live party. The controller is much more comfortable's than PS3. Now don't get me wrong, PS3 is awesome I'd say any would be fine. I just find myself comfortable with Xbox and I have a lot of friends on it as well. Hope this helped :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Ps3's menu typically owns me but now the Xbox's isn't far from that either. I just go with Xbox because I have more money/games spent/bought for it and I use it more and most of my friends use it. But a ps3 is just as great with its nice sleek design and bluray thingy

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
I agree with Alamizo better features such as xbl party and if you dont have gold and your playing a campaign game and want to talk to your mate you can use private chat. Which is effective in online aswell if you just want to talk one on one with a mate, which you cant do on ps3 you have to talk to all these random cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread