Project Syther [R61,C#]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Project Syther
by FlyCoder

Hello!

This Project is called Syther. Syther consist of UberION which UberEMU was based on, even though Meth0d said it was from Scratch.

Features:
Wired Coded: [80]
Battle Banzai: [55]
Catalogue: [100]
Stability: [95]
Commands :[100]
Timelock: [100]

Bugs:
Swimming [30]
Battle Banzai [50]

Questions:

How many Users can it hold?
I have tested it and it works perfectly fine from 30 - 70 Users.

What's the difference between your Uber Edit than iJakey's, iJake's, Spazz's or Slaxxer's?
I have focused on the Stability on this Edit because I noticed alot of people complaining about Disconnecting, Lagging and Freezing. That is all sorted in this UberEMU edit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's the nerdy stuff about Project Syther. The Credits for the UberEMU and UberION will be in EMU aswell as in this Post.

Credits
Meth0d - UberEMU
IDK - UberION
Me - Project Syther

Download(s):
The download list may contain Fixes for this EMU, so please keep checking back around twice a Week.

Project Syther BETA1:
Project Syther BETA2:
Fixes in BETA2:
-Rollers 99% (Height is a bit buggered)
-Stability (Added a little more shizzle to this part)

Project Syther v1: Coming Soon

Image(s):
2roq6ts.png

Test Hotel:

NOTE: The beta has alot of Features taken away so it might not be all that great, I have tested the BETA on a Private Hotel and it was working fine at 30 Users. The Main Release will have alot more Features/Fixes so it might not be VERY stable, but UberEMU isnt Stable anyway.

Feel free to ask Questions!

Peace,
FlyCoder

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for this, Just about to download the source. :). And check it through.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Nice release, please include a screen shot of your work and looking forward on seeing some comments :').

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Nice release, please include a screen shot of your work and looking forward on seeing some comments :').

My Private Hotel is down, Im just about to put my other Hotel on it. Il be putting up some screenies soon.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Right, Looking through the sourc,e, Just seen the default commands, Nothign new, OWAIT, THE ABOUT COMMAND, SILLY ME,

PHP:
 Session.SendNotif("Habbo Hotel, Powered by Project Syther v1 BETA. Copyright (c)2011 FlyCoder & Meth0d.");

Is there actually anything done in this server?

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Right, Looking through the sourc,e, Just seen the default commands, Nothign new, OWAIT, THE ABOUT COMMAND, SILLY ME,

PHP:
 Session.SendNotif("Habbo Hotel, Powered by Project Syther v1 BETA. Copyright (c)2011 FlyCoder & Meth0d.");

Is there actually anything done in this server?

I just got a load of fixes and just shoved them in their. Then I had a look around it all, then a little bit of editing. ^^

As I said in the Post, All the good stuff is in the Main Release. Which is what im still working on. :)

duckietm

Dec 31, 2010
Thanks FlyCoder You emu works great ! but the only problem i have is that my Pets are wrong now ....
Do you have a example database so i can get them working again ???

Thanks !

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
Thanks FlyCoder You emu works great ! but the only problem i have is that my Pets are wrong now ....
Do you have a example database so i can get them working again ???

Thanks !

I am working on the Pets in the Main Release, so just wait a while and hope the best that it works. ;)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You shouldn't need any MYSQL connections, Only Framework 4.0 to run this, As that's what it is compiled in, + I'm sure the MYSQL.Data files are in the folder, Which is linked up, So should work.

easystuart

Sep 12, 2010
i Now Got It to work But The Client Dosent Connect To The EMU It Just Loads Then Loads Hotel Veiw Background Then Goes Black And then Reloads

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
i Now Got It to work But The Client Dosent Connect To The EMU It Just Loads Then Loads Hotel Veiw Background Then Goes Black And then Reloads

That may happen, check yout ports and swfs i it does that then just change your swfs.

easystuart

Sep 12, 2010
My SWFS Are The latest 1's And What should The Ports Be??

I Got it To Work But None Of The Furni Load in The Catalog

[MOD]Double posted, Posts merged - Sledmore.[/MOD]

^^ How is That a Double Post?

Heroes

Jan 12, 2011
altho it doesent work for you it is very nice and wish you better luck with this

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
My SWFS Are The latest 1's And What should The Ports Be??

I Got it To Work But None Of The Furni Load in The Catalog

[MOD]Double posted, Posts merged - Sledmore.[/MOD]

^^ How is That a Double Post?

The Ports should be:

MUS: 30001
Client Port: 30000

easystuart

Sep 12, 2010
Ok i Got The Ports Correct Its Just The Furniture Now They Dont Load In The Catalog Or In Hand Or On Floor

FlyCoder

Jan 2, 2011
When is R2 coming out, it's been agez, or is it already released :)?

OFF: I've been banned since Yesterday because I posted in the wrong section, even though it was in the "spam" section.

ON: Their might not be a v2 because im fixing my mates Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread