Project No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
I'm making a file sharing website. In b4 any says theres a lot out there, mines going to be different, more simple and generally a better file sharing/hosting/uploading site.

Updates will be posted in this thread or another.

I am currently looking for a team for this new project that I haven't given a name yet.

Hiring:

- Co-Founder
- CEO
- PHP Coders
- CSS/HTML/Web Design Coders
- Coders able to make programs and connect it with the website (aimed at Windows and Mac).
- Graphics Designers

No applications needed, I will review your posts/previous work. If you're interested reply to this thread and I will find you on Skype/MSN. Couldn't stuffed writing more in this thread so... bye I guess

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
You are no match for or

Yours is not going to be "Generally" better

Mee

May 4, 2012
You are no match for or

Yours is not going to be "Generally" better

Ok talk to me in 1 or 2 years time

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
How is yours going to be much "better/unique" ?
You are no match for the website sean has given you and i doubt you could ever be.
and your hiring coders to do the whole job for you ? Lmao, good luck finiding anyone that would love to work with someone like you.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
In 1 or 2 years time Mega Upload will be back and dominating all upload sites once again.

The top 2 are MediaFire and Mega Upload and I doubt a little 14 year old from New Zealand could even reach a standard close to sharefast

Mee

May 4, 2012
How is yours going to be much "better/unique" ?
You are no match for the website sean has given you and i doubt you could ever be.
and your hiring coders to do the whole job for you ? Lmao, good luck finiding anyone that would love to work with someone like you.

No, I'm not going to get them to do all the coding. I can code aswell. I'm hiring a team of coders and staff to do things more quicker and come up with lots of ideas. You'll see when it's up, I'm not disclosing any ideas at this point of time or else other people may steal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread