Problem with the "Website Store"

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Hey there! when ppl are buying VIP in my shop they dont get their automated Badge, Diamonds or Rank (they do get credits)
does anyone know how to fix this?

AtomCMS - Arcturus Morningstar

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
Try buying an badge and look at the console logs, are there any errors? Just a badge and nothing else.

Can you maybe upload a screenshot of the website_shop_articles? Then we can see how you've filled everything in.

Also did you test with being online/offline?

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Hey buddy! yeah there is a big error coming in ;(

Invalid RCON Message: {"key":"setrank","data":{"user_id":9,"rank":4}}{"key":"disconnect","data":{"user_id":9,"username":"Lilje"}}
com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 49 path $
at com.google.gson.Gson.assertFullConsumption(Gson.java:908)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:898)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:846)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:817)
at com.eu.habbo.networking.rconserver.RCONServerHandler.channelRead(RCONServerHandler.java:45)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989)
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 49 path $
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1564)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.checkLenient(JsonReader.java:1405)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:543)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:426)
at com.google.gson.Gson.assertFullConsumption(Gson.java:904)
... 20 more

vesterhof

Aug 11, 2024
The error you're encountering is due to malformed JSON data being sent to the server, causing the server to throw an exception during the parsing process. To fix this issue, follow these steps:

First, inspect the JSON structure being sent in the RCON message. The error message suggests that two JSON objects are being concatenated together without proper separation. For example, the message {"key":"setrank","data":{"user_id":9,"rank":4}}{"key":"disconnect","data":{"user_id":9,"username":"Lilje"}} contains two JSON objects placed side by side, which is incorrect.

Next, correct the data sending logic. Ensure that each JSON object is either sent separately as individual RCON messages or combined into a properly formatted JSON array. For instance, instead of concatenating the JSON objects, you can format them like this:

json

{"key":"setrank","data":{"user_id":9,"rank":4}},
{"key":"disconnect","data":{"user_id":9,"username":"Lilje"}}

This structure would ensure that the JSON is well-formed and can be correctly parsed by the server.

After adjusting the JSON formatting, update the RCON message handling if necessary. Ensure that your server-side code is capable of processing either individual JSON objects or a JSON array, depending on how you choose to send the data.

Finally, thoroughly test the VIP purchase process to confirm that users receive their badge, diamonds, and rank as expected. This will verify that the changes have resolved the issue and that the system is functioning correctly.

DM me if this doesnt help.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

ATOMCMS SHOP, when i click "donate" to add money in there it comes up "Something went wrong" does anybody know how to fix this?

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
You must be registered for see images attach

do i have to put in something in the habbo.php or

it works on my 1st domain, but not on the new vps with new domain

You can just follow the steps at the Atom Wiki.
Maybe you need to change some settings at PayPal too? Because you changed domain.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
do i have to make a new busieness account since i already used the one i have on another vps & Domain? cuz i am able to see the button "donate" but when i click it it says something went wrong and it wont redirect you to the paypal checkout

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
do i have to make a new busieness account since i already used the one i have on another vps & Domain? cuz i am able to see the button "donate" but when i click it it says something went wrong and it wont redirect you to the paypal checkout

Only thing I know is that your account needs to be identification and bank proved for it to work. Be sure you did that. Making a different account won't make any difference because you still need to get approved.

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
So then tell me, why is it working with the same paypal busieness account on my other domain? :) it has been id and bank approved....
Maybe if you said your account has been approved the first time I told you lol. Can't smell what you use for your other domain/vps/whatever. Maybe it doesn't require the approvals. But Atom does.

Some things you can do:
  1. Just use your other domain, problem solved.
  2. Ask PayPal if you can use the same account on different domains.
  3. Ask PayPal if you can have a second account id and bank approved.
  4. Try Google.

This problem is on PayPal, not AtomCMS.
Goodluck with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread