Problem with MySQL - PlusEMU 2016

Koldo

Jan 21, 2015
Good night, i have one problem with the configuration of the Emulator PlusEMU. I put the database of the emu in mysql remote (db4free.net) but when I start the emulator, i have a problem. "Impossible to connect with the host of Database".

Any solution?.

Kind regards.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
What you need to do is: First of all, upload the db then: Unzip emulator.rar somewhere, then go to debug folder, then open config and edit the configs (like db info, dbname, dbpass, ip etc...) and then run Plus Emulator.exe.

Koldo

Jan 21, 2015
What you need to do is: First of all, upload the db then: Unzip emulator.rar somewhere, then go to debug folder, then open config and edit the configs (like db info, dbname, dbpass, ip etc...) and then run Plus Emulator.exe.
Hi, thanks for your answer. I made this and the same error...
More solutions?

Kind regards

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
he is using a database site/web hosting site. it could cause for the db not to have an open address to access. most providers block that kind of stuff
Still doesnt have anything to do with 'windows' itself :D
However, you might be right, they might be blocking the connection, didn't think of that.

Edit: He might even be hosting this on his computer, who knows.

Koldo

Jan 21, 2015
Hi, Thanks for your answers. I not jse a VPS. I test with other pc and its work. I think that Movistar (spanish provider of internet) are blocking the conection... Thanks for all

Any other solution?

Koldo

Jan 21, 2015
You've most missed something. Is MySql on?
Yes, mysql on. Is online and remote. But its too strange that in my computer works (Windows 10 and the configuration of emulator in the mysql online) and in the pc of my friend (Windows 8 and the configuration of the emulator in mysql online) not works. Sorry for my bad english but i'm spanish.

Thanks and kind regards.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Yes, mysql on. Is online and remote. But its too strange that in my computer works (Windows 10 and the configuration of emulator in the mysql online) and in the pc of my friend (Windows 8 and the configuration of the emulator in mysql online) not works. Sorry for my bad english but i'm spanish.

Thanks and kind regards.
Not sure what the issue is here. But could help you out visa joinme tomorrow if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread