Problem: How to unlock HABBO CLUB?

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone, these days I have followed and completed Object's guide on how to create a Retro, that is

Everything went well, but when I enter the client and try to create a group, it says that I need to be an HC (High Council) member, but there is no way to become one. I know that in the "web_setting" table there is a way to automatically make everyone HC when they register, and the duration, if I'm not mistaken, is 10 years. However, if there is another method to become an HC member, can someone please help me?
You must be registered for see images attach

if i click "Buy HC", it only open this window

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone, these days I have followed and completed Object's guide on how to create a Retro, that is

Everything went well, but when I enter the client and try to create a group, it says that I need to be an HC (High Council) member, but there is no way to become one. I know that in the "web_setting" table there is a way to automatically make everyone HC when they register, and the duration, if I'm not mistaken, is 10 years. However, if there is another method to become an HC member, can someone please help me?

if i click "Buy HC", it only open this window
Either toggle give hc upon registration in website_settings table or else add the catalog pages within the catalog_pages table.

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
Either toggle give hc upon registration in website_settings table or else add the catalog pages within the catalog_pages table.
Good morning Object, yes, I understand the first option, which is to give HC to all users who register. However, could you please explain in detail the second option, which is how to add the HC page to the catalog? I'm a bit inexperienced in this matter, and I would like to explore the second option, which is allowing users to purchase HC from the catalog. I tried looking in the database, but I couldn't find any catalog page related to purchasing HABBO CLUB. Thank you in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Good morning Object, yes, I understand the first option, which is to give HC to all users who register. However, could you please explain in detail the second option, which is how to add the HC page to the catalog? I'm a bit inexperienced in this matter, and I would like to explore the second option, which is allowing users to purchase HC from the catalog. I tried looking in the database, but I couldn't find any catalog page related to purchasing HABBO CLUB. Thank you in advance.
Guys, I've solved it. I wanted to ask you where I can find these two HC subscriptions in the catalog? I would like to change the price.

Object, sorry but I would like to ask you one more thing, my Group Badge in the profile is not visible, is there a way to fix this as well?

Last edited:

nateforever96

Apr 11, 2021

Guys, I've solved it. I wanted to ask you where I can find these two HC subscriptions in the catalog? I would like to change the price.

Object, sorry but I would like to ask you one more thing, my Group Badge in the profile is not visible, is there a way to fix this as well?
the badge parts imager in emu_settings and i have the files on my camera tut
how did you do the hc pm me if you dont mind

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I think I included this in a reply on the tutorial page but BoBBa Catalog didnt have HC in it at the time of release because of the atom feature automatically giving users HC

@Object perhaps we can include this somewhere in the tutorials main post
I see this get asked a lot

To add hc run this sql

Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `caption_save`, `caption`, `page_layout`, `icon_color`, `icon_image`, `min_rank`, `order_num`, `visible`, `enabled`, `club_only`, `vip_only`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`, `room_id`, `includes`) VALUES (999, 7, 'habbo_club', 'Habbo Club', 'vip_buy', 1, 172, 1, 11, '1', '1', '0', '0', 'catalog_club_headline1_en', 'club', '', '', '', '', '', 0, '');

Then itll be on your staff page, move from there.

Last edited:

Ardwen885

Dec 30, 2023
Guys, the HC was simply present as a page in the database but wasn't visible, so I set it up to be visible in the catalog.

the badge parts imager in emu_settings and i have the files on my camera tut
how did you do the hc pm me if you dont mind
Now I'll try to follow the tutorial and see if the group badges are visible.

Users who are viewing this thread