Recruiting prjMega - RevCMS Skin Coders

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Hello Devbest'ers,
Today I like to recruit RevCMS Skin Coders for my upcoming skin for RevCMS. If you are interested please PM me or reply below. This is a a non-pay job, so please don't asked for payments: I am very sorry.
Name:
Proof you can code:
Previous Skin you made:
Latest Worked: This is all designs, nothing is coded yet.
Me Page
lkvrviwk

Staff Page
2g3xiukp

Thank you,
Mega (Harith)

Last edited:

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Name:
Garett Scott McCarty​
Proof I can code:

Here is My Contribution so far if you need me i would be willing to complete it for you but i figured you’d want to do some of it lollz​
Notes
I like the theme its simple and easy and the colors are nice. Wed need the rgb color values to make the theme :3​

Last edited:

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I highly recommend @Queef. I paid him $25 to code my theme from PSD to HTML/CSS and it turned out amazing. I don't know if you're looking for someone to do PHP work or if he even does, but his PSD to HTML is excellent.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Name:
Garett Scott McCarty​
Proof I can code:
Message me and I'll show you what you wanna see.​
Notes
I like the theme its simple and easy and the colors are nice. Wed need the rgb color values to make the theme :3​
PM'ed
I highly recommend @Queef. I paid him $25 to code my theme from PSD to HTML/CSS and it turned out amazing. I don't know if you're looking for someone to do PHP work or if he even does, but his PSD to HTML is excellent.
Yeah, he is good. But I'm finding someone who is willing to do it as their free time project.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
PM'ed

Yeah, he is good. But I'm finding someone who is willing to do it as their free time project.

Not sure if you're going to find anyone to do it free. I'd reckon you could offer some kind of incentive or at least a one-time payment of $25?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
As much as i'd like to i don't have the time to do free projects for people anymore, I'm constantly getting paying clients.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Harith get on skype.

On topic it will look nice once finished :) keep the good work!

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Why not recruit people to develop an own CMS from scratch, with additional themes and plugins?

Anyway, this looks relative decent. Good luck.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Why not recruit people to develop an own CMS from scratch, with additional themes and plugins?

Anyway, this looks relative decent. Good luck.
The only way that would benefit him is if he wanted a php/JavaScript powered template and he never said anything about animations or live content lolz

P.S.
What cha Guys Think?

Users who are viewing this thread