Applicant Position for a hotel.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello.

My Name is Nathan, I am 17 years of age and I study Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT. My subjects include Programming, Database Design, Spreadsheets and Website Development. I can take on many roles from Trial Moderator up to Owner. I can also put myself in a Web Developer, but can be tricky depending on what the owner wants me to add etc.

I have about 1 and a half years experience in Staff, my previous hotel experience was at Lime Hotel, I was staff for about a month when it closed. I worked my way from Trial Moderator up to Manager and not long after when I reached Manager, the journey came to an end when Lime had closed. Since then I hadn't really shown an interest in retros apart from Fresh or Boon.

I've owned a hotel myself, where I managed it myself and developed it myself. Sometimes I would have hired a Developer in order to relieve the job from my back as I had to consider the economy, management and the development of the hotel. I know my way around a hotel, I know what to do and what not to do, pretty basic.

This topic is pretty much a back up, as I'm currently awaiting on a response on a hotel I sat an interview and applied for, after the interview I was told one of the management team had wanted to hire me, and still does but she'll speak to me when she's online.

If you would like me to sit an interview i'd be more than happy to, otherwise pretty much that is it.

Thank you,

Sentry234 (Nathan)

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hmm sure. Where are you from so I can tell you when I'm available

Users who are viewing this thread