PokemonCrater ?

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Anyone use to play this game on the internet I think it closed like December in 2007 this use to be my favourite pokemon game online

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Oh yes! I remember that. It stopped after a while, and if I remember correctly they switched to Pokemon Vertigo or something?

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Shut Down completely with crappy versions of Pokemon Games comming on the internet like Pokemon Indigo and shit like that. Pokemon Crater was class back in the day , the only good successor it had was a game called Pokemon Vortex.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread moved to gaming.

Yes i remember this, it got taken down as Nintendo filed a law suit if i am correct.
However i think the server files are lurking around somewhere on sourceforge or googles svn thingy

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Thread moved to gaming.

Yes i remember this, it got taken down as Nintendo filed a law suit if i am correct.
However i think the server files are lurking around somewhere on sourceforge or googles svn thingy

Yeah was very disappointing when it closed down it was on for many many years so be very depressing for those people who spent a lot time playing. I myself is pokemon fan , I watched the anime when I was kid. Don't like the new pokemon which have come out though , they look terrible in my oppinion.

Images of pokemoncrater:
images

blm3kt9.png

pl2315.jpg

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Apparently, there's a much better and newer version of it here:

Users who are viewing this thread