PlusEMU Notification (Frank)

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
I'm looking to change frank's image on the hotel alert to the users avatar, I cannot find the path where the image comes from.
You must be registered for see images attach

I cannot seem to find it in the command in the emulator.
Does anyone know the right image path for Frank?

Regards,

Core

Nov 10, 2016
He's not asking how to do it. he's asking how to change the frank image.
Well use Photoshop or paint then to edit it.

If he wants to change it and not edit it do as I said. If you read what I said he would of been able to do it.

Refer to the about command;

As you can see it uses RoomNotificationComposer, so now look at the params which it takes;

As you can see the 3rd param is the image link and in the about command it's reffered to as 'plus'.
Open swfs and go to c_images notifications folder and add a new image with the same format then change the 'plus' param to new image name.

Session.SendMessage(RoomNotificationComposer("Title", "Message", "new_image"));

P.s. I was likely right in the first place xD!

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Well use Photoshop or paint then to edit it.

If he wants to change it and not edit it do as I said. If you read what I said he would of been able to do it.

Refer to the about command;

As you can see it uses RoomNotificationComposer, so now look at the params which it takes;

As you can see the 3rd param is the image link and in the about command it's reffered to as 'plus'.
Open swfs and go to c_images notifications folder and add a new image with the same format then change the 'plus' param to new image name.

Session.SendMessage(RoomNotificationComposer("Title", "Message", "new_image"));

P.s. I was likely right in the first place xD!
I'm trying to change it to the users avatar. I did it with the event alert command, but every time I try to with HAL it doesn't wanna work. It comes up with 'URL has no context' or something. I'm away from my computer at the moment so I'm not sure on the exact error.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I'm trying to change it to the users avatar. I did it with the event alert command, but every time I try to with HAL it doesn't wanna work. It comes up with 'URL has no context' or something. I'm away from my computer at the moment so I'm not sure on the exact error.

You would need to save there avatar and call it by there name and put in the notifications folder. As the SWF reads from there:p using the file name you send as the Parm. It doesn't read external links

Sent via mobile

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You would need to save there avatar and call it by there name and put in the notifications folder. As the SWF reads from there:p using the file name you send as the Parm. It doesn't read external links

Sent via mobile
Wouldn't it be possible to take the users look, and pass it through habbo imaging to give the user image instead of having to upload a new image every time the user changes look? Like in Habboon

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Wouldn't it be possible to take the users look, and pass it through habbo imaging to give the user image instead of having to upload a new image every time the user changes look? Like in Habboon

It's dooable with a simple rewrite rule and some php

Core

Nov 10, 2016

I've been in work sorry about late reply. Here is a quick example for ye;

Users who are viewing this thread