PlusEMU - Habboon Edif - Slight issues.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello to all fellow devbest users,

So, i have set up Sledmores release and everything is working perfectly.
I have 2 main problems:

1. There seem to be no mass credits command.
2. I cant give myself or others a badge as it doesnt give you anything after I type in the correct badge code.

I have had a look in the users_badges database, and it says it has the badge i have given myself, but this is what it looks like when i give myself a badge, aswell asnehen i earn achievements, the badges disappear after a client reload.
vqsf4R9.png

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Issue 1: You need to code it yourself, because it's not coded in the emulator in other words the command doesn't exist. I won't give it to you tho because you have to learn too, @Sledmore was already nice enough to spoon us all with the emulator.
Issue 2: You need to add the badge code in badge_definitions for it to work in client.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Issue 1: You need to code it yourself, because it's not coded in the emulator in other words the command doesn't exist. I won't give it to you tho because you have to learn too, @Sledmore was already nice enough to spoon us all with the emulator.
Issue 2: You need to add the badge code in badge_definitions for it to work in client.

Alright, inside badge_definitions there is 2 columns, code and required_right, what is the set out for this?

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Alright, inside badge_definitions there is 2 columns, code and required_right, what is the set out for this?
i can provide you with an sql that i use for my hotel to get yours to work if you like i solved this problem with mine

also ican see you got you'r Group badges to show if you could help me with my group badges i changed the folder name and added the rewrite rule but no joy

i have messaged you on skype

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014

Your answer for issue 1 is incorrect

It was posted on a rival forum if you do not have the massgivecommand.cs ill provide it

This person compiled it all up into one for noobs

The changelog for that is:

Code:
Fixes
[*]Display Badges
[*]Saving Pets
[*]Edit floor tiles
[*]Chatlog
[*]Remove Saddle From Horse
[*]Saving Saddle
[*]MassGiveCommand :massgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%
[*]GlobalGiveCommand :globalgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%
[*]Moodlights (Still buggy by some people?)
[*]StringCharFilter
[*]Horse energy zero
[*]Moderation Ticket Category
[*]An a clean DB

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Your answer for issue 1 is incorrect

It was posted on a rival forum if you do not have the massgivecommand.cs ill provide it

This person compiled it all up into one for noobs

The changelog for that is:

Code:
Fixes
[*]Display Badges
[*]Saving Pets
[*]Edit floor tiles
[*]Chatlog
[*]Remove Saddle From Horse
[*]Saving Saddle
[*]MassGiveCommand :massgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%
[*]GlobalGiveCommand :globalgive %USER% %TYPE% %AMOUNT%
[*]Moodlights (Still buggy by some people?)
[*]StringCharFilter
[*]Horse energy zero
[*]Moderation Ticket Category
[*]An a clean DB

Looks promising, ill give it a try mate, and ill get back to you if it works.

Everything works. thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread