PlusEMU - About logo

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
Hi,

I was wondering how i can edit the Plus Habboon Logo in :about command. In the command.cs manager or in the InfoCommand.cs where i can edit the about information, there's no link to a image ?

I mean this
7DKsdUp.png

Feb 1, 2014
The credits are still in tact, i just removed them with paint because my hotelurl is in it,
do you know how to edit the logo or not?

Please don't remove the credits, however I don't see any harm in changing the image although I don't see a point in doing so.
However, judging by the RoomNotificationComposer server packet sent, the image is within the swf.
Since no image is being provided, its the default image.

You can use any flash compiler and edit the image within the SWF alongside any other goodies you want to change.
Once again, this is simply a guess!
Have fun.

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
Please don't remove the credits, however I don't see any harm in changing the image although I don't see a point in doing so.
However, judging by the RoomNotificationComposer server packet sent, the image is within the swf.
Since no image is being provided, its the default image.

You can use any flash compiler and edit the image within the SWF alongside any other goodies you want to change.
Once again, this is simply a guess!
Have fun.

I just checked all images in the swf but there's no image like that. He doenst exit in the swf? Is he under the catogory Images or headers or something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread