PLUS EMU WEB SOCKET HELP.

Solid

May 1, 2012
hello i have two versions that @JayCustom released of Plus emu edited with websockets... I uploaded the correct db the and ran the emu and this error came upon:

Code:
06:37:51 - [ERROR] Fatal error during startup: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The system cannot find the file specified.

at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException.ThrowCryptographicException(Int32 hr)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Utils._QueryCertFileType(String fileName)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.LoadCertificateFromFile(String fileName, Object password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2..ctor(String fileName, String password)
   at Plus.Communication.WebSockets.SocketConnection..ctor(String ip, String port, Boolean cert_enabled) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Avo Emulator\Communication\WebSockets\SocketConnection.cs:line 34
   at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Avo Emulator\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 160
06:37:51 - [ERROR] Press a key to exit

Last edited by a moderator:

Solid

May 1, 2012
You’re missing your X509 certificate it’s usually a .pfx file in your emulator folder. Follow the tutorial below to make it.

Do i need to edit the websocket.cs file with visual studios so it overwrites it?

Users who are viewing this thread