Plus Emu Group Badges

May 1, 2015
I'm currently using sledmore's plus edit and i've changed badge-fill to habbo-imaging and added the web.config rule but they still don't load?
Thanks,

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It should be included in your .htaccess too.
He clearly stated that he put it on

" and added the web.config rule "

IIS does not use .htaccess it uses web.config and if you use .htaccess you use a program called Helicon Ape or use built in URL Rewrite 2.0 to translate your .htaccess into IIS manageable reroutes.

May 1, 2015
He clearly stated that he put it on

" and added the web.config rule "

IIS does not use .htaccess it uses web.config and if you use .htaccess you use a program called Helicon Ape or use built in URL Rewrite 2.0 to translate your .htaccess into IIS manageable reroutes.
what do i need to do in the external variables?
Thanks,

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Try this sql:
Your external variables will contain a link something like
group.badges = <-- off the top of my head cause I just had to fix this stupid thing.

You can just change it to directly retrieve it and avoid all of .htaccess:
group.badges = <-- might not be 100% correct, like I said, off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
DO NOT RUN THIS. THIS WILL RESET YOUR DATABASE THIS FUCKING IDIOT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT.

Ok on other notes:
Your external variables will contain a link something like
group.badges = <-- off the top of my head cause I just had to fix this stupid thing.

You can just change it to directly retrieve it and avoid all of .htaccess:
group.badges = <-- might not be 100% correct, like I said, off the top of my head.
Lmfao?
No it won't, its literally just adding in the table 'groups_items', its the same problem i had, the groups_items table that comes with the database is empty which is why he is unable to see any badge parts.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Lmfao?
No it won't, its literally just adding in the table 'groups_items', its the same problem i had, the groups_items table that comes with the database is empty which is why he is unable to see any badge parts.
my bad, i misread that :D But his problem is the whole badge doesn't show up, not just parts and if he looks at his console, I am guessing that its an invalid resource

May 1, 2015
my bad, i misread that :D But his problem is the whole badge doesn't show up, not just parts and if he looks at his console, I am guessing that its an invalid resource
There are no errors in the console , must be group items will try it later. Thanks everybody !

badge images now load when creating the group, but after you create it i get the following in the console,
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (URL Rewrite Module Error.)

Thanks,

This has been fixed.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
There are no errors in the console , must be group items will try it later. Thanks everybody !

badge images now load when creating the group, but after you create it i get the following in the console,
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (URL Rewrite Module Error.)

Thanks,

This has been fixed.
Would appreciate a solution to ur fix, if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread