pls help me make a retro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaiMinzz

Aug 7, 2011
Hi all
can some one pls help me to make a retro..
i cant do it ;z
pls help me with teamvieuwer if you can
im online in shoutbox so pm me for teamvieuwer id and pass.

Filth

Nov 3, 2011
Yes i will help you but..
Could i get owner with you?
And atm i cannot pay for the VPS So you will have to.
or just Inbox me

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You don't need a vps. What version do you want? Any specifics for the cms and emu? What Database? Do you want to use Xampp or IIS? Please provide further information.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
You don't need a vps. What version do you want? Any specifics for the cms and emu? What Database? Do you want to use Xampp or IIS? Please provide further information.
By his typing, I'm assuming he doesn't know what all that is, he just want's a working retro, that HE own's like all the other clueless habbo player's.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
y mate has a retro and didnt pay a thing for his Phoenix emu...
because he uses a cracked version which will not support any updates and its security is down to you.
Honestly, if you use a cracked phoenix license, then just give up on making a retro as its gonna be an epic fail
Why? for starters none of you have a fucking clue how to set one up, so theres not a chance in hell your gonna secure it

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Another Hater..
Piss off and leave us to it.
Watch us fail if we fail
I dont care.
At least we will keep trying.
Im not a hater, im simply stating facts and guidance.
If you want it to suceed then buy a phoenix license as it will be updated with each habbo build unlike a cracked version
Using a cracked version also may not keep users, due to the paid version updating and having features you do not have

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Im not a hater, im simply stating facts and guidance.
If you want it to suceed then buy a phoenix license as it will be updated with each habbo build unlike a cracked version
Using a cracked version also may not keep users, due to the paid version updating and having features you do not have

I agree with this 100 procent and ofcourse i highly no recommend phoenix with he exspensive prices dont buy it and just try an other r63 emu

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Another Hater..
Piss off and leave us to it.
Watch us fail if we fail
I dont care.
At least we will keep trying.

lol at how you tell a senior mod with more experience within most things when it comes to computers to piss off. Anyways, i would highly recommend either using an edit of Uberemu, or buy a phoenix license. It's not just more safe, but you'll even get guaranteed help here at DevBest if you encounter any problems. We do not support cracked Phx, so we won't help you if you need help with it using one. Also, thread closed. To learn how to make a hotel(@thread starter) go to . Also, i noticed that you said you'd moved to Uber, good choice. Wouldn't suggest ever thinking of cracked Phx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts