Please Hire Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Des

Dec 2, 2012
Hello my name is Josh Prince and throughout the course of this I am going to tell you a few of my qualities and why i think i would qualify to be a Moderator Admin Manager or even Co-Owner to your Habbo Hotel Retro
My full legal name is: Josha Fallon Prince
My age is: 16 (17 on March 2nd)
I live in: New Zealand
Timezone: +12:00
My availability is: This varies one day i would be on for 10 hours non-stop and the next i wouldnt be on due to unforeseen complications example: I recently worked at now closed down Pabbo as a moderator and was on for 7-19 hours a day most days but just last week my Monitor crashed and i had to replace it which took a few days in those few days i believe i was online twice and for no more then 2 hours at a time
How long I have been in the retro world and what I have done with that time:
I first started out in the retro world in mid-late 2008 back then I knew nothing I barely even knew what a "retro" was i just thought they were a cool relief from Habbo.com I played on a few different retros that year and the next year i started to buy VIP must have layed down around $200 in the past on habbo hotel retros with VIP and after that i feel i started to become more noticed in the community around 2010 i was trying to become what some retros called an eXpert and got it on some low-beat noob old-school hotel which was ran by someone who couldn't even afford a domain name so it was nothing but a loader on a one-page webs.com around 2011 i figured out that behind all of these cool rooms and all that something has to be happening to get it all to react the way it does and i found out about a rival forum and was really a noob and so i decided id try and learn some things and try to set up an old-school of my own without a CMS because i had no clue what that was and R63's looked complicated course it failed tho and then i gave up on that went back to playing other peoples until earlier this year i attempted making an R63 on localhost for my development and i developed a catalogue which i then lost when i replaced my harddrive and then abandoned trying to make a habbo retro all together and now in the present Pabbo is closed down and I am in need of somewhere to be staff.
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Pabbo, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed)

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and cant wait to hear back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread