Recruiting PlayPlexus | Hiring Now

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
2oD0qE9.png

Hello Devbest, I'm going to make this a quick as possible. Plexus Hotel is hiring, we plan on getting a decently filled staff roster before opening (which is coming quite soon), but in order to be hired you must meet the qualifications designated to the position.

Co-Owner
The position of Co-Owner requires you to be active within the forums and hotel itself. This rank also requires you to be experienced with Plexus and be friendly with most of the users, we will not hire you if you do not act positively around the hotel. ( We are not specifically looking for anyone in this category but if you do wish to be this rank you must note that you have the responsibility of helping out with payments for servers, domains and possibly proxies or any other hotel related payment. )
Developer
The position of Developer requires you to be fluent in the languages HTML, PHP, SQL, JavaScript, C# and not necessary but would be nice CSS. These languages are required for you incase we need you to revamp the emulator to enhance game-play and speed, if we need you to work on fixing and exploits within the emulator and cms or if we need you to improve anything at all. ( We are currently looking for an experienced technician very desperately )
Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin
The position of Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin requires you to be in charge of hosting events/staff meetings and also creating articles. These ranks also give you the same duties moderator's have which included dealing with users that have been misguided and breaking the rules as well as keeping the hotel safe so that everyone can enjoy it.

These are the only positions that are being accepted as of right now, please fill out the application below if you are interested!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
2oD0qE9.png

Hello Devbest, I'm going to make this a quick as possible. Plexus Hotel is hiring, we plan on getting a decently filled staff roster before opening (which is coming quite soon), but in order to be hired you must meet the qualifications designated to the position.

Co-Owner
The position of Co-Owner requires you to be active within the forums and hotel itself. This rank also requires you to be experienced with Plexus and be friendly with most of the users, we will not hire you if you do not act positively around the hotel. ( We are not specifically looking for anyone in this category but if you do wish to be this rank you must note that you have the responsibility of helping out with payments for servers, domains and possibly proxies or any other hotel related payment. )
Developer
The position of Developer requires you to be fluent in the languages HTML, PHP, SQL, JavaScript, C# and not necessary but would be nice CSS. These languages are required for you incase we need you to revamp the emulator to enhance game-play and speed, if we need you to work on fixing and exploits within the emulator and cms or if we need you to improve anything at all. ( We are currently looking for an experienced technician very desperately )
Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin
The position of Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin requires you to be in charge of hosting events/staff meetings and also creating articles. These ranks also give you the same duties moderator's have which included dealing with users that have been misguided and breaking the rules as well as keeping the hotel safe so that everyone can enjoy it.

These are the only positions that are being accepted as of right now, please fill out the application below if you are interested!
How much online time does your Technician need? I am a full time student (40 hours a week) and I am a Supervisor/Assistant Manager at my real life job (20 hours a week) leaving me only a few days (Sunday, 3 week days and after 1pm saturday) to help

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
How much online time does your Technician need? I am a full time student (40 hours a week) and I am a Supervisor/Assistant Manager at my real life job (20 hours a week) leaving me only a few days (Sunday, 3 week days and after 1pm saturday) to help

No real online time required, just expected to be available when needed most.

Users who are viewing this thread