Recruiting Pixel Artist [Habbo]

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Looking for a pixel artist that will be able to perform simple tasks such as -
  • creating custom badges
  • banners
  • in-game images (for catalog, ads, etc)
  • and much much more.
If you believe you are able to take on this rank, please either post here or PM me with your contact information.

*serious inquiries only

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I know you don't like me all that much but I am available when I am not working lol

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Providing a link to your retro might've been helpful.
I'm going to be honest, based on your other posts within the forum I wouldn't hire you regardless. This post is to acquire interest and seek if anyone is interested in the position, thus meaning the hotel link isn't all that relevant.
I know you don't like me all that much but I am available when I am not working lol
I've never claimed to have an issue with you, you seem to have grown and matured (quite alot) since I originally grew annoyed with you. It was merely you posting irrelevant things on threads but after seeing the past two-three weeks that you've actually been contributing valid help I wouldn't mind having you assist with certain things.

Update me with your skype information via PM if you're still interested, Jay.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
I'm going to be honest, based on your other posts within the forum I wouldn't hire you regardless. This post is to acquire interest and seek if anyone is interested in the position, thus meaning the hotel link isn't all that relevant.
Never said I wanted the job. :)

Users who are viewing this thread