Service Picture Into Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Have you ever wanted a room from your habbo retro that looks outstanding to be in your banner for your hotel on the retro list? Well, im doing a free service for 10 lucky DevBest members to get their image converted into a banner template for you to design on.

Here is a sample of the normal image:
Screenshot_35.png

Here is the banner image:
jajaiej.gif

---------------------------------------------------
Instructions

1) Post your full image (make sure it aint too large so the banner isn't streched)
2) Wait until i post the edit on your post:).
NOTICE
Moderators, please close this thread once i have replied to the first 10 users.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
lol "lucky" all your doing is fucking cropping it. this is a joke, this work takes 5seconds

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
lol "lucky" all your doing is fucking cropping it. this is a joke, this work takes 5seconds

Some people may not have the ability's to crop their images into banners;/ - Im just basicly re-sizing as you said croping but adding the habbo retro border that many graphic designers use for banners.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
oh i thought you were only making templates, since you're making a whole banner then i apologize.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Nice idea, but most of the time people want a template for the backkground that's not any old room but is unique to their hotel, Therefore a professional image, Like Stanleh said, It's pretty much cropping the photo THEY upload & sending it back cropped down. P.S I [And many other people] Run a FREE banner service where they can pick one of my templates/upload an image of their own. I Do the banner, border logo, text and extra images, But Good Job trying, Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread