phpBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Is this an actual serious thread? - And are you posting this because of the law suit and lack of updates from XenForo?

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Is this an actual serious thread? - And are you posting this because of the law suit and lack of updates from XenForo?
Wot XenForos getting sued o.o Ikr Real? I know about lac of updates. but sued o.o

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I like the looks of phpBB better than XenForo, and the fact that they aren't doing any updates is another reason.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Wot XenForos getting sued o.o Ikr Real? I know about lac of updates. but sued o.o

It's been going on since 2010, lol - it's from vBulletin see ( ).

I like the looks of phpBB better than XenForo, and the fact that they aren't doing any updates is another reason.
Oh right, thread can stay - although I can imagine the answer from will be no.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
LOL. THE LOOKS? XENFORO ORIGINAL FTW. (This theme is not original) And the lac of updates is still better then having to use an ugly themes cms for a great forum.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
It's been going on since 2010, lol - it's from vBulletin see ( ).

Oh right, thread can stay - although I can imagine the answer from will be no.

Oh he defiantly will say no, you probably should move this to the Spamzilla section, I actually am more interested in seeing what the members think :p

LOL. THE LOOKS? XENFORO ORIGINAL FTW. (This theme is not original) And the lac of updates is still better then having to use an ugly themes cms for a great forum.

phpBB has a great user interface, great themes / mods and is a very nice forum software.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Technically it is, but the UI is better IMO :p

1cUNWJ5lIXFcVE7RtV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread