Features (not detailed).
->Register
->Log in
->Home
->Pages
->News
->Housekeeping
For more detailed features ask via replying

PHPRetainCMS Project V1 is an-advanced coded professional CMS (If i can call this so.).
ALL users are free to use this . This CMS has a point because other peoples will see the latest news about the selected theme of "owner"'s CMS. You also can hire peoples etc. etc.

For help, credits , installing and other things you need read "README.txt" that is in the release.

Just a bit for Version 2
V2 is going to be more usable , there is going to be a friends system , credits system , more pages , more ranks , tags etc.

Download link :

Screen shots:
Index
You must be registered for see images attach

Register

Home

News

Housekeeping

Giving rank to your self
After you have registered go to your database -> users and change your rank from 1 to 3 , then you can change other's rank by housekeeping

Credits:
-StronGCoder FOR coding , images , style. (75%)
-Slayer FOR idea (20%)
-X1M! FOR some help and ideas . (5%)

Comment , don't flame as this is VERSION 1 , report bugs , rate ?/10 !
Thank you for looking.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
This looks good for a first release. It would be nice if you could add a system where you can include different themes as everyone might not like the single theme included. I'm glad you took some advice and changed the theme to something more attractive.

StrongFaith

Jul 11, 2010
Well , i don't like doing many themes , and CMS's rarely have changing theme system , so i didn't do it.
ANYWAYS...
Thanks for commenting ! Invite your friends to see this thread!

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
The design and pages could do with some more work to make it look nicer, and more ranks should be added but apart from that, gj.

StrongFaith

Jul 11, 2010
I don't think they should have more work because they're very good coded , my opinion.
Anyways... thanks for commenting , invite all your friends to this thread :) .

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Think Of it this way: The regular Website User doesn't often care about the coding, but more about how the page looks. Your pages must be versatile and include both good coding and good styling.
As I said in the previous thread, I'd be happy to help you make better looking pages.

StrongFaith

Jul 11, 2010
No , this is PHPRetain CMS. , Check at the development , you remember ?

@Slayer {
Thanks for your help , anyway V2 will be much better. Hope you will work with me again :)
}

iJoke

Jan 16, 2011
dont Get Me Rong. Its Not Attractive. This Isnt Something I Would Just Look At And Say I WANT IT! I NEED IT! :p Bot Its Not All Dat Bad. (( Thats Just My Opinion so dont contradict me.)

And plus, if this is made for habbo, its no way close to a habboish style. I would release this for something that is not habbo. More like nothing.. good try tho.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
And plus, if this is made for habbo, its no way close to a habboish style. I would release this for something that is not habbo. More like nothing.. good try tho.

iJoke said:
dont Get Me Rong. Its Not Attractive. This Isnt Something I Would Just Look At And Say I WANT IT! I NEED IT! :p Bot Its Not All Dat Bad. (( Thats Just My Opinion so dont contradict me.)

I Don't really think that this is for Habbo, however the way hes coding it he seems to have it set up as a Habbo CMS.

StrongFaith

Jul 11, 2010
the way i coded is not habbo , its normal coding.
Also , this is not HABBO CMS ! learn looking at the section!

Thank you for your ideas and opinions . i will try to improve in v2 :)!

@iJoke {
i never said its something that u will say "OMG I WANT IT" , i said its just a normal CMS , also this is not habbo for 100th time , i said that in development too!
}

iJoke

Jan 16, 2011
I didn't say it was for Habbo i said: And plus, if this is made for habbo, its no way close to a habboish style.

Still, good for a starter, but tooo simple... PHPRetainCMS - What is it for then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread