[PHP][Series] A guide to PHP Programming

academic

Nov 17, 2011
I'm starting a new series on my forum about PHP Programming. I'm going to be starting from the beginning, starting with variables and how to use them properly. I'm still in the process of coming up with lesson tree that will explain each lesson and the finer details about what will be discussed. However I intend to start with the basics, go through each element and ensure that each lesson is rich and full of content.

The guides will be very detailed, I try to ensure that I cover every aspect of the topic and try to explain myself as well as I possibly can. This is quite new to me, and teaching people how to use PHP (and other like programming languages in the future) feels like something I would like and enjoy. I've decided I will be posting the guides on my forum as I well as posting them here on DevBest.

I'm adding them here to give people an opportunity to teach themselves and learn about PHP and adding them on my forum to build an audience about learning PHP which would be really nice to have.

I have already created an "Introduction to PHP" and look forward for other ideas about which topics of PHP you would like me to cover. I'm quite happy covering anything related to PHP.

Post below some suggestions which what the guides should have and what you would like included to be discussed.

The First Lesson - [link removed - Donkey]

Thanks for reading!
(if this is against the rules, feel free to remove.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread