PHP Retro -Final Error - Once Fixed - im going to start packing this for everyone!

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
On the "Me Page" on the left hand side,
Your avatar image below your username is blank
why?
You must be registered for see images attach

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
This is the Me.PHP what do i do? Please tell me? Also im still going to release the fully working pack for everyone once this is fixed! Thanks for your time! <3

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
Go to the $user->avatarurl function and change the url that it gets the avatar image from.

Pretty self explanatory
i dont know how to do that? What would the url link be? Please more detail so i can fix it and then release the fully functional pack for everyone for free! All i want is to make the perfect fully working pack for the community to have! This avatar image is the final job then i can release it to the community and people can use it if they want to!

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
I hope you keep this unreleased unless you actually went through and fixed all of the security vulnerabilities in PHPRetro. Which I'm assuming you didn't since you are having trouble with setting up an imager. Theres a reason there was a significant amount of time where we didn't have any old schools around this version up and running. No offense.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
i still need someone to help me fix the avatar images on the me.php page!
Please help me someone!
Also stated above it may have security issues however im still going to release the fully working pack because if people want to use it, then i beleive it is there right and they can fix the security themselves if they so wish to do that!

As you can see the avatar image below "your username" does not show anything and i need to fix that! Please help if you can!
Thanks for your time!

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Please help me someone!
Also stated above it may have security issues however im still going to release the fully working pack because if people want to use it, then i beleive it is there right and they can fix the security themselves if they so wish to do that!

As you can see the avatar image below "your username" does not show anything and i need to fix that! Please help if you can!
Thanks for your time!
As Kaz already told you. Fix the url provided in the "avatarUrl" function.

It's probably located inside the "User" class.

I doubt people are going to go and download the original source code, just to tell you the exact file and line number. Spend the time to browse your files or do a global search for "avatarUrl" once you find "function avatarUrl" you know you're the right place. Since you're going to release this you should probably take the time to learn the bare basics of how its structured together :)

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
Please help me someone!

Thanks for your time!
At this point people might as well use Havana. It's updated, secure, stable, comes with an imager and compatibility isn't stuck on Windows like holograph emulator is. What you're saying is that you're going to fix a few links and call it a day. I personally don't believe in guiding people to use outdated and insecure releases and what's the point when they are going to have to fix everything (major security vulnerabilities) themselves with a half assed release. Anyways, next..

Users who are viewing this thread