Show DevBest [PHP] Facebook Font Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Always wanted some text similar to Facebooks logo?

Well here, it took me 15 minutes to make and the font is pretty messy but it'll have to make do.

If you would like to download the font file click the link at the bottom of this page below.

This is the site link to view it:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
thanks mark :)
was lookin for dis
now ima use it :D

Haha it's ok :p
I've been lookin for the font file for a while too, my mate gave it to me the other day in college.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
The text looks rather pixelated, and the K doesn't look right... How does it do the letter? CSS? Or images?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The text looks rather pixelated, and the K doesn't look right... How does it do the letter? CSS? Or images?
Yeah I mentioned somewhere on the site about the quality of the text. Just download the font file if you want the best quality, when you download it - in your font list on Photoshop or whatever, the file will be named: Klavika Bold

@Tashia - no problem :D

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
Wow this is awesome thanks!
but on your demo
<center>
</center>
Really good thanks!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
ON: Very Nice,
See What I made:
text_gen.php

OFT:
Wow this is awesome thanks!
but on your demo
<center>
</center>
Really good thanks!

I never saw the <Center> code as wrong? it works just as well even though it isn't proper.

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
ON: Very Nice,
See What I made:
text_gen.php

OFT:

I never saw the <Center> code as wrong? it works just as well even though it isn't proper.

I never said its wrong, its just the <center> tags center things and it looks nicer, idk doesnt matter

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
I love this , just one "fix" :
when you do if $_POST["submit"] set your input value $_POST["text name"] , so for example in the input says facebook and then when they generate in the input will be their text that they put before

I hope you understand me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread