[PHP][DEV] ShadowCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I'll be working on this project again and register and login is 100% the home.php is what needs to be work on and I need to find a good layout for that :).This is going to be a Habbo Old School CMS just to test my PHP skills and the config holds all the data that you have to edit in order for the CMS to work.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm no genius but try replacing mysql_num_row with mysql_fetch_assoc
I got no idea if it will work but it just sounds right
mysql_num_rows returns the amount of rows found from an SQL query, the result is an integer - so it's a whole number.
mysql_fetch_[array, assoc] returns an array of data from a database based on the SQL query provided.

He's using mysql_num_rows to see how many rows are being returned from his query to see if a user already exists in his database.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Yeah I finally understood the difference between both so I'm glad about that. ;p

----UPDATE---

-Version 1.0 will will be released either Sunday or Monday.
-Client will be 100% working
-Config file will be good to use
-Login and Register is 100%
-Passwords are SHA1 not MD5
-When someone is already using an email and they want to register they won't be able same with the username.
-me page or home page is 40% complete they layout is probably terrible but that will do for now.

MORE updates to come stay tuned in and zTriicks is now working with me.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Updates:
Some work has been done on home.php, including the ability to change your email & password -(username if the user is VIP). Here's a snippet:
PHP:
<?php

/*

* Sets variable to check if user is VIP

*/

$vipcheck = "query SELECT 'vip' from TABLE 'users'";

/*

* If user is VIP, then they can change username

*/

if($vipcheck == "1") {

echo "<i>Here you can change your <?php echo $hotelname; ?> settings, such as your password, email, and username</i><br><br>

<form action='update.php' method='POST'>

<b>New username:</b><input type='text' name='username'><br><br>

<b>New Password:</b><input type='password' name='password'><br><br>

<b>New E-mail:</b><input type='text' name='email'><br><br>"

}

elseif($vipcheck =="0") {

echo "<i>Here you can change your <?php echo $hotelname; ?> settings, such as your password,and email</i><br><br>

<form action='update.php' method='POST'>

<b>New Password:</b><input type='password' name='password'><br><br>

<b>New E-mail:</b><input type='text' name='email'><br><br>"

}
Only issue is that I forgot to how check if user is VIP (the query)

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
UPDATE:
-Admin Login is done
-Now I'll be adding in the admin row in the users table
-Only 1 person for now

That's all for now, stay tuned for more updates on ShadowCMS Revision 1.0.0

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Updates
  • The admin panel verification has been completed.
PHP:
if($admin == 2)
{
  echo 'Welcome back <strong> . $_SESSION['user'] . </strong>! Your access to the Admin Panel has been limited for security reasons.';
  header('Location: dashboard');
  }
  • The banning feature has been started
  • Give user credits & the creation of voucher codes has been started.
  • VIP only features have been implemented (change username, credit bonus, etc)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will make a beta of this on my hotel. The link will be:

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Thanks and zTriicks and I have done loads of shit to the CMS such as:

-SHA1 passwords
-Added help form
-Admin index started
-Login now uses mysql_real_escape_string and strip_tags for more security reasons
-Admins can now view the help messages in the control panel
-Only 3 ranks which 0 is for normal user, 1 is for moderator, and 2 is for admin
-Readme file has been added
-Organized the files, and folders

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Thanks and zTriicks and I have done loads of shit to the CMS such as:

-SHA1 passwords
-Added help form
-Admin index started
-Login now uses mysql_real_escape_string and strip_tags for more security reasons
-Admins can now view the help messages in the control panel
-Only 3 ranks which 0 is for normal user, 1 is for moderator, and 2 is for admin
-Readme file has been added
-Organized the files, and folders

Just wondering, are you going to design the staff page in separate ranks or all in one like PhoenixCF?

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Good question. Each rank will be done individually, kind of how uberCMS does it, but with our own method. This will be done by using case's, as seen in CMS' like zCMS. If you have further questions speak to me on MSN: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread