PhoenixPHP Client HELP!

julianm

Oct 13, 2012
I followed a tutorial on how to make a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro, everything went accordingly until I reached the client area. I updated my web build using another retro's page source, but unfortunately now when the client loads completely it disconnects and goes straight into the homepage of the hotel where I have to sign back in. When I say load completely I mean all the loading bars go 100% but doesn't direct me into hotel view. Here's what's under my Housekeeping if this helps...

Im also using Phoenix 3.7.1 as my emulator and PhoenixPHP2.0.4. I did not use Hamachi, I used 127.0.0.1. PLEASE HELP!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
I followed a tutorial on how to make a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro, everything went accordingly until I reached the client area. I updated my web build using another retro's page source, but unfortunately now when the client loads completely it disconnects and goes straight into the homepage of the hotel where I have to sign back in. When I say load completely I mean all the loading bars go 100% but doesn't direct me into hotel view. Here's what's under my Housekeeping if this helps...

Im also using Phoenix 3.7.1 as my emulator and PhoenixPHP2.0.4. I did not use Hamachi, I used 127.0.0.1. PLEASE HELP!
Replace them with :

Check if that works, dont use Phoenix PHP btw

julianm

Oct 13, 2012
  • Your external_flash_texts is in French.
  • Could be an error on your emulator, see if it throws an error on a file (e.g. error.err)

i fixed the language but now im havin trouble with going into a room, when i enter the hotel its all black, it doesnt show the hotel view photo, im pretty sure theres somethin wrong with my c_images file, wht could it b?

Users who are viewing this thread