[Phoenix] Daily Respects[3.7.4]

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
How do I set up so my users get Daily respects, like 10 a day.
What's the cron job?

Also, In users table I set myself to have 9999 and they don't show up. I remember in 3.7.1 they were working. I have tried 3.7.3 and 3.7.4 they don't work that way anymore. Same for pet scratching.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You need to create your OWN cron job to do this, I know that in RevCMS 3.0 one is coming, (or atleast said so).

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
You don't need your own. I remember a thread on this months ago. And the cron job worked. When added to Cron in your database in Navicat.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You don't need your own. I remember a thread on this months ago. And the cron job worked. When added to Cron in your database in Navicat.

What the fuck are you talking about.. The cron job runs a query on a set time to update the users respects, it's not done in the emulator, go take a look at UberCMS or learn by taking a Google search. And yes you do need your own.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
No it's not done withing the emulator but it is done within the database.

If I remember correctly, every (whatever time you set) it set the user "give respects" column to (whatever amount of respects set)
Then the users would get that. With 3.7.4 now, lets say i decide to put 10 in the "give respects" column it wont even work, when set up manually.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
No it's not done withing the emulator but it is done within the database.

If I remember correctly, every (whatever time you set) it set the user "give respects" column to (whatever amount of respects set)
Then the users would get that. With 3.7.4 now, lets say i decide to put 10 in the "give respects" column it wont even work, when set up manually.

Yes, you run a CRON JOB which runs a QUERY. The CRON JOB isn't part of the DATABASE.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Now we have situated what I want, A Cron job that runs a query, but also a solution to the user actually getting what is set in daily_respect_points :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread