Phoenix Credits Loop?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I've just been notified of this problem on my hotel, I'm hoping I'm not he only one?

Well everything is set to get x amount of credits every 15 minutes but they seem to get 120 every 15 seconds no matter what I change it to?

I've even changed it to this;
But people continue to receive 120 every 15 seconds, I've done :update_Settings, I've restarted the emulator countless times, I've also even restarted the whole vps to no luck.

I thought it was a CMS problem but it can't be as I was using revCMS, just moved to uberCMS and the same problem occurs.

Anyone know an answer?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I've just been notified of this problem on my hotel, I'm hoping I'm not he only one?

Well everything is set to get x amount of credits every 15 minutes but they seem to get 120 every 15 seconds no matter what I change it to?

I've even changed it to this;
But people continue to receive 120 every 15 seconds, I've done :update_Settings, I've restarted the emulator countless times, I've also even restarted the whole vps to no luck.

I thought it was a CMS problem but it can't be as I was using revCMS, just moved to uberCMS and the same problem occurs.

Anyone know an answer?
I don't think you can set that to zero. Im sure that you remember, there was something similar with the spam counter, if you set it to zero, it would count up.

Users who are viewing this thread