Phoenix 3.8.1 Bugs (Sit Command & Teleporters)

Waleed

May 28, 2012
There are a few problems I'm having; my hotel's fully installed and has been running smoothly for the past three month. Anyhow, I’ve upgraded to 3.8.1 and there are a few bugs on the hotel.

When you use a teleporter that’s stacked above ground your avatar will typically freeze and is enable to move unless you reload.

The other issue I’m having is that when you use the :sit command in some of the VIP room models you'll get launched and seated in a different spot than where you initially used the command.

You can get a first hand view at

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix these two issues I’m encountering?

Waleed

May 28, 2012
why don't u fucking tell aaron on shittaku, waate post here

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps you should settle down and be happy rather than in outrage seeing as I deemed this community useful for seeking assistance; instead I have this loony individual trying to bark orders at me.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Perhaps you should settle down and be happy rather than in outrage seeing as I deemed this community useful for seeking assistance; instead I have this loony individual trying to bark orders at me.
nobody can help you with this issue -.- you can only tell aaron and hopefully he will fix.facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread