[PC/X360] Watch_dogs Clan [PC/X360]

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
WDOG_LOGO_BonW.png
What is Watch_dogs?
Watch Dogs is an open worldaction-adventurevideo game in which players control a vigilante named Aiden Pearce, who can hack into various electronic devices tied to the city's central operating system (CtOS), allowing various methods for the player to solve numerous objectives, Examples include hacking into people's phones to retrieve bank data and steal funds, triggering malfunctions in equipment to distract other characters and hacking into traffic lights to cause collisions. Players can also receive information on civilians via augmented reality feeds, providing the player with information on demographics, health, and potential behavior. All of the hacking mechanic is done directly from Pearce's smartphone. He carries around a phone that is equipped with multiple applications, namely the profiler and the crime prevention system, but also applications that interact more directly with the environment around Pearce - interfering with mobile communications, traffic lights, etc. Objectives showcased in presentations include finding specific targets to kill, evading the police and following potential victims in order to stop their would-be killers. Combat utilizes a combination of stealth components and parkour, along with the mechanics of a cover-based third-person shooter.

What is The Clan?
The Clan is Simple, A group which is in the same Gang will compete against other Hackers. We will Also be playing objectives & competitive.
We will also be having our own Website for this clan which will be coming soon.

Watch_dogs Isn't out yet?
I'm well aware of this I just want to get a clan together first so we can start early and become high in the leaderboards.

Is there Restrictions?
The current restrictions are
  • You must be mature.
  • Must have a microphone.
  • Must teamwork.
Clan information
Were a Clan which is currently going to be on the X360 & the PC, but if other members deside to bring to PS4 or XBone then thats fine.
The Clan doesn't yet have a name, I'm thinking of a name which is Like the Official Hacking group on WD called Dedsec. You may feel free to comment a good name below, I have been thinking of Exile.
We currently have only 1 member & that is myself as I've only just came up with the Idea.

How do I join?
Just Simply full out this Template below and comment it.
  • Username:
  • Why do you want to join:

Thats all Thankyou.
-Brad

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
  • Username: Cricfire
  • Concole (pc, X360, ps3, ps4 or XB1): PS3
  • Why do you want to join: Because after my a-levels :) , im chilling and having fun!

Users who are viewing this thread