PC PC Gaming

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
How many people here PC game? I do not mean games like Habbo, Minecraft, LoL, WoW. I mean games like CoD, Battlefield, DayZ, ect

I've been thinking about making the switch to PC, but most of my friends game with consoles, and I don't want to spend the money on a gaming rig just to play one or two games once or twice (@RastaLulz)

What I'm wondering is how many people here actually play PC games, and would regularly play?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I'd consider that.

I just don't consider games you don't need to have a good CPU and video card for.

Like right now I play Minecraft, and I don't need to build a new PC just to play that.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
i play Doom3 GTA 5 ETS2MP GarysMod And Japanese Anime games on my Basic spec and i use to the laggyness if i stream or record but fine to run with out them

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
PC gaming seems very weird these days. Mobas seem to be trending, I myself play smite. Not a fan of league's camera view, i've always been a third person view type of person. I think gta is big on pc too but i haven't been keeping up.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I play the shit out of Battlefield 4, anything from Bethesda, COD, Eve, Witcher 3 and a fuck load of bullshit indie games and MMOS. I also play any game that has sexy graphics, just to continually refresh my memory that consoles are shit and also take advantage of the SLI setups I keep buying. Directx 12 is on its way, too, so that's a whole new level of orgasm right there (more games I will have to buy).

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I play the shit out of Battlefield 4, anything from Bethesda, COD, Eve, Witcher 3 and a fuck load of bullshit indie games and MMOS. I also play any game that has sexy graphics, just to continually refresh my memory that consoles are shit and take advantage of SLI setups I get buying. Directx 12 is on its way, too, so that's a whole new level of orgasm right there (more games I will have to buy).

:)

Yeah man, the games created by Bethseda are fucking awesome on PC, because of the mods <3

And the Arma series by Bohemia Interactive is also fucking great, because of mods.

Users who are viewing this thread