[Paying] Custom Twitch.tv Overlays

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm recently addicted to CS:GO, and want to get back into streaming. The only problem is, my overlays are shit/not made for CS:GO streams. I am requesting several graphics (Sized to 1920x1080) HD quality. Copyrights will be enforced and would like to keep this private

What I need:
-Gameplay overlay (With webcam) -
-Waiting screen (With webcam/Game Screen) -
-"Starting soon!" - Pretty simple, just something CS:GO related with "Starting Soon!" written on it

Design:
-Color scheme (prefered): Green
-Must all be same theme (E.G. Green/Purple on all)
-If you put a "Your Name here" section, label it as "Action PVP"

Price:
$5-15 USD via Paypal

Price determined via PMs

Teasers should be PM'd

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
I'll have a go at it and share! I did this overlay for a friend, he's a big buffalo fan so his gt was Buhfalo, but yeah was just a small edit haha:
ne1cCRO.gif

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Damn not been on DevBest in forever aha! However I too have been thinking of getting into streaming, you can see one of my previous work (only ever worked on one really) twitch.tv/chounjiakuma he too likes CSGO, hmu on Skype if you're interested and we can talk DJ-Shea (S Logo)

Last edited:

NahiraDX

Dec 8, 2014
Looking for graphic? i make a lot of works based on personal requests (banners, headers, overlay, signatures, layer, cartoons and avatars , digital painting and more)
visit my page to see skills and works :
contact me if you are interested or send me a message by email at :[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread