Recruiting [Paid] Hiring Habbo Retro Team

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Hello All. My name is Matt and I'm looking for people with some skills. I can start to pay on the third Wednesday of September 2015. And every other month that you are with me after that. Payments will be worked out over Skype. I would prefer Paypal but other payment types could be arranged. Im looking for people with the following skills.

1 More Position Available. Contact me on skype

1. Someone who can edit Habbo Retro CMS (The site itself basically)
2. Someone who can edit the Server Emu and add custom Commands
3. Someone who can add Custom features to the game
4. Someone who can make new gfx for furni and other in-game items.
5. Someone who can advertise the game and bring in at least 10+ Members Daily

That's Pretty much all. Contact me on Skype at wickedx97 or reply here with your Skype username. I will pay good but not ridiculous prices. If you are willing to work under me all I ask is friendly people. I'm trying to develop a friendly community. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread

Last edited:

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
i'll help you edit the cms for free if you would like,also edit the emulater hit me up on skype mysto.gan2
Alright bro ill message you now. I really dont mind paying people for there work tho. it would just be third wednesday Of every month.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The problem with what you are doing on this thread is you are hiring multiple people for a job 1 person SHOULD be able to do. They SHOULD be able to add commands / edit the emulator (They may not know how to send new sockets, or code new features like flying monkeys) but they should know how to do the very very basics. They should also know how to code MySQL/MySQLi/PDO (One or more) and they should know how to do HTML/CSS/PHP. They should be able to make graphics and all that to. This is all the job of what a good Tech for a habbo retro should do. If you find yourself hiring 2-3 people to complete these few tasks, you are heading down the wrong road with inexperienced and unprofessional people. Some people might say 'I just need to learn' Well you should learn on your own time, with your own stuff, and not be taking on a development position you do not know how to do without the proper steps first. Having 2-3 people instead of 1 person also creates a security risk having all those people being online on your VPS, and it will also limit how much work can actually be completed with everyone wanting to jump on it at the same time.

Last edited:

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
^ Truest stuff ever. Anyways good luck with your hotel, no community management positions?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
@JayCustom you got a point, anyway I'd be happy to help though I'm currently working with someone else who may be my perm partner, good luck with the project.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
The problem with what you are doing on this thread is you are hiring multiple people for a job 1 person SHOULD be able to do. They SHOULD be able to add commands / edit the emulator (They may not know how to send new sockets, or code new features like flying monkeys) but they should know how to do the very very basics. They should also know how to code MySQL/MySQLi/PDO (One or more) and they should know how to do HTML/CSS/PHP. They should be able to make graphics and all that to. This is all the job of what a good Tech for a habbo retro should do. If you find yourself hiring 2-3 people to complete these few tasks, you are heading down the wrong road with inexperienced and unprofessional people. Some people might say 'I just need to learn' Well you should learn on your own time, with your own stuff, and not be taking on a development position you do not know how to do without the proper steps first. Having 2-3 people instead of 1 person also creates a security risk having all those people being online on your VPS, and it will also limit how much work can actually be completed with everyone wanting to jump on it at the same time.
Thanks for the advice. I had to get rid of someone so Its just me and a friend now. Its just going to stay us and I trust him on my VPS..We got the site running just tweaking some things

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Yeah stay like that, thats how I'm working with my partner too. His my mate overseas

Good luck in the future

Users who are viewing this thread