Packet Missing

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello,

Can someone help me find this packet GetCameraRequestEvent, the 705 isn't correct for my production. I am using PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 . Here is the image:
GUBBb0o.png

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Seen another retro who has a beta version of Damiens camera with this error.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Nobody is beta testing my Camera as of yet, it's still being worked on. As for the problem the packet is being handled "handled Packet [705]", you just haven't registered a name for it in the emu.

Also you can't just handle the packet id and expect it to suddenly work. The packet sends a string of data for everything in the container, and you yourself have to create a script that'll generate the image from the string of data.

Good luck!

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Nobody is beta testing my Camera as of yet, it's still being worked on. As for the problem the packet is being handled "handled Packet [705]", you just haven't registered a name for it in the emu.

Also you can't just handle the packet id and expect it to suddenly work. The packet sends a string of data for everything in the container, and you yourself have to create a script that'll generate the image from the string of data.

Good luck!
Oh, sorry man, I actually thought it was a beta of your camera, my fault.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Seen another retro who has a beta version of Damiens camera with this error.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

playrise ?

Good luck!

Hey can you give me your habbo-imaging

Users who are viewing this thread