Flash Optic Hotel ~ 3-5+ Daily ~ Back from the dead ~ R63B ~ SwiftEMU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Hello there DevBest Users,

Today I am here to Advertise Optic Hotel Re-Opening! Also May I add we are Looking for a Few staff members!

Below I will state some of the Features that the Retro has to offer you
  • Daily Events
  • Friendly Staff
  • Custom Furniture
  • Amazing Community

Optic's History:
Optic Hotel started around 5-6 years ago when it was first Hamachi and running on HoloCMS, after around 2 years or so it went Non-Hamachi and V26 PHPRetro which brought around 30 Daily Users(Summer), , Since then Optic Hotel has been getting many more users, Good Staff, Great Community and been going up on TheHabbos.

Why Join Us?
Optic Hotel is an R63B Based Hotel Loaded with Daily Events and Great Staff to keep you Entertained, we have over 100 Customs within the Hotel and update the Weekly Rares every Saturday. We are Running on a edited CMS. The CMS is very Customized and has tons of cool Pages. At Optic you get to engage in staff events and talk to our fun and loving Community and Staff to create a good atmosphere with competitions and rare giveaways to active users. The users that show there dedication have a chance to be a big shot and be amongst the staff. Below will be some Screenshots of Optic Hotel so you get a Sneak peak Before you Enter the World Of Optic.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Idk whether you copied and pasted from an old thread but it's called Retroslist now.
& also the CMS is a bit tacky I would suggest doing some edits to make it unique because I've seen this on a few hotels already and it's all over a spanish forum too.

Maybe put a little twist on your hotel to get some users, Akeem. Otherwise it's not going to get very far.
Uniqueness is attractiveness to users and keeps them playing.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Idk whether you copied and pasted from an old thread but it's called Retroslist now.
& also the CMS is a bit tacky I would suggest doing some edits to make it unique because I've seen this on a few hotels already and it's all over a spanish forum too.

Maybe put a little twist on your hotel to get some users, Akeem. Otherwise it's not going to get very far.
Uniqueness is attractiveness to users and keeps them playing.
I still have a lot of work to do.This is just the starting while the hotel runs I have CMS's that I am editing to my liking.Also thanks for the feedback !

Edit:
Also I had it saved on a computer from when Optic was opened before.

Last edited:

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Akeem, Ive been with your retros for quite a while now. I think i joined your other hotel bobba and registered as C. That was 3Years ago. Also i registered on Optic with a username C. My Real life name is CJ. U Might not remember me. Anyways, i love this hotel. Its Great,Unique in everyway.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
Akeem, Ive been with your retros for quite a while now. I think i joined your other hotel bobba and registered as C. That was 3Years ago. Also i registered on Optic with a username C. My Real life name is CJ. U Might not remember me. Anyways, i love this hotel. Its Great,Unique in everyway.
Thank you!

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Am I doing something wrong here? According to the link you posted it takes me here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread