Oppinions Please

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Devbest I cant decide wether to set up xampp or iis on my vps which one is safer and is less likely to get hacked?
This is for my habbo retro im making

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
People do like me now , Now get lost please and stop commenting for no reason
I'm not commenting for no reason, I'm helping you out. IIS is more secure out the two.

OFT: I don't think you saw the shoutbox yesterday. "Pink2012 is a noob." "Pinky2012 is a major noob". I rest my case.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I'm not commenting for no reason, I'm helping you out. IIS is more secure out the two.

OFT: I don't think you saw the shoutbox yesterday. "Pink2012 is a noob." "Pinky2012 is a major noob". I rest my case.

This is a case where people talk a lot of crap and where they say things that aren't even true nor ever proved.

She's obviously asking for your opinions and if people call her a noob because they believe what others put in their mouth then so be it people say many things like well she's scamming and she's a bitch but there is no such prove that she's actually scamming or have ever scammed someone.

These sorts of situations lead to that others believe what one person says and it leads that their all turning against one person and hate on that person because one person said something that isn't even true.

I've worked with Pinky and we've always did a good job therefore she's not a scammer not a Noob she's just a girl who needs help setting up her hotel.

Pinky: Hosting a retro on your computer makes you very vulnerable for hackers they can literally do bad things to your hotel or your computer because it's all hosted on your router ip, i prefer you getting a vps and then ask me for help because then I'm sure able to help you set up IIS because in this case IIS is the most secure thing you can have.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
This is a case where people talk a lot of crap and where they say things that aren't even true nor ever proved.

She's obviously asking for your opinions and if people call her a noob because they believe what others put in their mouth then so be it people say many things like well she's scamming and she's a bitch but there is no such prove that she's actually scamming or have ever scammed someone.

These sorts of situations lead to that others believe what one person says and it leads that their all turning against one person and hate on that person because one person said something that isn't even true.

I've worked with Pinky and we've always did a good job therefore she's not a scammer not a Noob she's just a girl who needs help setting up her hotel.

Pinky: Hosting a retro on your computer makes you very vulnerable for hackers they can literally do bad things to your hotel or your computer because it's all hosted on your router ip, i prefer you getting a vps and then ask me for help because then I'm sure able to help you set up IIS because in this case IIS is the most secure thing you can have.

Wow that is alot and thank you very much as i dont know why people say im a scammer when ive never scammed someone before and i wouldnt dream of it. Other then that i have bought a vps i got one yesterday and someone has set up iis and everthing els works but the client. First it would load to the hotel view and now it loads and then stays on a black screen. Do you know why this is i normally a able to fix these things but i just cant think at the moment. Thanks Anyways

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Wow that is alot and thank you very much as i dont know why people say im a scammer when ive never scammed someone before and i wouldnt dream of it. Other then that i have bought a vps i got one yesterday and someone has set up iis and everthing els works but the client. First it would load to the hotel view and now it loads and then stays on a black screen. Do you know why this is i normally a able to fix these things but i just cant think at the moment. Thanks Anyways

No problem girl it's why I've decided to side with you because many people say things that clearly aren't even true therefore i find them sadly enough to push words in others mouths that aren't even true to put them against you.

Just ask your parents if you can lend money from them buy a vps and have fun on your hotel I'm pretty sure that many people would join when you're running on IIS because your hotel can't be

1. Ddosed
  2. Hacked
  3. Threated to be hacked because they clearly can't do anything because you're running on IIS and hopefully your CMS is secure.

Without further due good luck on your hotel and please don't change because people grief on you be yourself and it will be alright.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
No problem girl it's why I've decided to side with you because many people say things that clearly aren't even true therefore i find them sadly enough to push words in others mouths that aren't even true to put them against you.

Just ask your parents if you can lend money from them buy a vps and have fun on your hotel I'm pretty sure that many people would join when you're running on IIS because your hotel can't be

1. Ddosed
  2. Hacked
  3. Threated to be hacked because they clearly can't do anything because you're running on IIS and hopefully your CMS is secure.

Without further due good luck on your hotel and please don't change because people grief on you be yourself and it will be alright.
Ok Thanks Very Much im quite confused how all of a sudden you like me again but i dont need to get money from my parents like i said before i already have a vps which i bought yesterday and one of my friend kindly helped set up iis and navicat for me so thats all sorted just need help fixing client to be honest and then everything will be all good :D

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Ok Thanks Very Much im quite confused how all of a sudden you like me again but i dont need to get money from my parents like i said before i already have a vps which i bought yesterday and one of my friend kindly helped set up iis and navicat for me so thats all sorted just need help fixing client to be honest and then everything will be all good :D

Good to hear and the reason why I've decided to leave the hate part is because I've actually found out who you really are.

Let's say that once a time i believed them too but when i noticed that you are just innocent and never had such things i sure deeply where ashamed of everything i said about you because those things that i said never where true and i am deeply sorry.

So I'm believing that you're not a liar nor a scammer that's good because you're not a scammer and people should pay less attention on what others say and listen to the one person who knows what she is and what she is is a innocent girl who is constantly being targeted because she asks something very easy and people still see her from being a wrong girl.

Users who are viewing this thread