[ONLINE] Project Blackout [RPG]

iJordon

Jun 13, 2011
Hi Today Im Here Promoting An Online RPG Game Called Project Blackout, They Have 50000+ Users On Daily, A Large Economy, COD Based Emulator, Online Simulations, And Much More Join Today!

Step's To Setup;
STEP #1; Register On
STEP #2; Download Project Blackout On
STEP #3; Select Your Client Username
STEP #4; Create Your Avatar!
STEP #5; Finish Up Your Profile And Start Playing!

Screenie's;
Client-
331m1x5.png

Client In Game-
14j2j4g.png

Site-
11j3o5x.png

Video's;

Once Your Registered If You'd Like To Add Me My Username Is iJordon Thanks For Reading, Have Fun!

iJordon

Jun 13, 2011
Erm, I Love the game nice sniping if thats u . Offtopic- Nice Signature of the licking pick
Yes That Is Me, And Thanks Also I Just Added That Pic For A LOL Once In A While Hope You Join Thanks For Commenting.

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Hours 56 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

-Bump

iJordon

Jun 13, 2011
not bad theres very few hacks available, aimbot and wallhack mainly but those hacks cost money to use so yeah not many.

iJordon

Jun 13, 2011
There Is Absolutely 0 Lag (If There Is Its Your Computer), Nope No Zombies That I Know Of, But Theres Mass Users, Lots Of Maps, Diff Types Of Map Missions, Like Bomb Mission, Sniper Rifle Mission, Shotgun Mission, Knife Mission, Handgun Mission, Grenade Mission, ECT Bomb Mission Is The Most Fun You Plant A Bomb The Other Team Trys To Kill You And Then Defuse But Yeah Its Fun Hope You Join.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
This is very professional. Much like BlackOPS. Since I use the computer alot, Ill join this game. Nice release of the game title! Hope to see you in game soon!

iJordon

Jun 13, 2011
Thanks, ill add you once you register and only if you gimme your user and want me to add xD but yeah hope to see u there.

Users who are viewing this thread