[OMG] GTAsa MP - Name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Hello there, I am AyJay.. I have released a number of things in the GTAsa MP section, but I have leaned towards different versions of GTA.. and I would like to share my findings with the forum.

So could you please change the GTA sa MP section, to GTA MP?

Thanks. :)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
because other versions of GTA arn't as popular. the rest of the games to "Other Server Developments"

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
GTA IV MP.. is great, and alot of people play it.. If we release shizzle... then people will play it.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
What I am saying, there are not enough people here who play other GTA games. so, not enough need for name change.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
The point I am making, is that there are other versions out there, with mutliplayer capability, I've been receiving lots of messages asking me about releasing GTA iv + mutliplayer scripts for it.. We should embrace new versions, we cant just hang about on a old version.. we should go onto new ones.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
lol, other versions are well popular, shame I couldn't find GTA IV in the shops today, looked in CeX, gamestation, hmv, anyone know where I can buy it? :p

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Since people want GTA sections maybe the GTA:SA should just be named Grand Theft Auto and have sub sections for different types of GTA versions.

I like this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread