Offical Noctorious Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010

Noctorious is a Modern styled server with a few RPG features, our main goal is to make the server as fun as possible for our players and always have stuff for them to do as well.
Server Updates can be found on Noctorious Facebook page ~

Server Information
Over the past month I have been working on Noctorious we have added a few new features. These features will improve the game enviornment, what I mean by that is that there will always be something to do, something to keep you busy. At this time we curretly have 6 Jobs you can choose from. Over this next month I will be improve each and every job making them better in there own unique way. Aside from the jobs we will have some of our old features like radio stations, apartments, treehouses (New),buyable vehicles,and quest. With that said check out our facebook page for our updates and hirings.
Current Staff Team
Mark H.- Manager
Stryke - Administrator
Zorko - GFX
Emera - SFX
Name - Owner/Hoster

To find out how to connect to this server, just check one our facebook page.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Good luck with this.

Is this a custom built game? or a game thats based off another? (like retros are based off habbo)

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
The server itself is custom built but it is ran thought a client, Graal Online client to be exact. You can pretty much rent a server and develope one on there client. . The only way to actually connect to the server itself is through the client which can be downloaded off of the website i provided above.

Коди

Soviet-Mudkip.
Oct 1, 2011
It's nice but i won't be bothered because it looks so boring and i'm not in the Habbo + on the fact that they fail with the grammar ''Lyfe''

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Im sorry but who said this was a habbo server? Maybe you should re-read the post before posting. Also "Life" can be spelt differntly, if your going to judge a game because of one word then don't even bother trying this one out. Thats just being ignorant for no reason at all.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Good luck and Ive seen this before? I googled TronRP and found this.

Aug 29, 2011
The graphic is almost like Pokemon in GBC, but 50% different from it.

I hate 2Ds but goodluck with the game and developments aswell, hoping you for the success. ;)

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Good luck and Ive seen this before? I googled TronRP and found this.
This game is playable and about 6-8 months ago I made a website for it using one of my domains TronRP (Which was a habbo server I made and releasedd). This server it self is already fully devloped. I have worked on it with many different people for about 4 years now. It will be open to the public on Halloween just for that day, there will be a special halloween quest where you have to find your way through a haunted house,fight zombies and try not to walk into traps. This has already been done and scripted it was fairly easy to do but photos wont get released until Halloween, oh and there are also 2 halloween prizes for completeing the quest.
It may look to be in the form of a 2D game but it is very fun and addicting at the same time.

Nice graphics, they look like my old GBA Pokemon graphics
The graphics were made by our GFX artists over the 4 years the server has been open and when it was under development.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Development for this game has stopped please lock/delete this thread thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread