Obbah-hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
hotel.obbah.co.vu is an up and rising hotel that brings you the latest r63 updated items and furniture, We are trying our hardest to become the best and we are planning on being around for quite some time.

We are currently Working on many more updates daily. We are running UberCMS, We have just opened recently and we Be hiring staff when more users come.

Interested in becoming staff? It's simple. Help us gain more users, help us become big, and it'll come in time. We are not going to hire random people without knowing their skills / seeing their technique, So a staff member will be watching how you are in game.

Updates we are working on.
1.Radio player page (nearly done)
2.Groups page
3.version 3 (will be adding commands to version 3 such as :sit and so much more)
Our staff have worked hard to get the hotel down to a minimum bug witch means most bugs are fixed, however we do need our members to let us know when they come accross to a bug, so our staff members can work on getting it fixed right away
We have arranged our shop so it's better to find what your looking for
Dont have what i want in your shop?
Let Ray know what you want to see in the shop with the name of the furniture, and I will go on a hunt to find and add it
Come on down and take a look at us,
we are 100 percent free, and do not charge for VIP coins or pixels, Now thats how it should be xD
if you would require any help, there are 2 ways on contacting us.
1.On this post
2.In game
How we are trying to be the best
  • Professional Owner that is active
  • Professional Moderators the are active
  • Stable CMS with very few bugs
  • Stable emulator
  • Hosted from our own server
  • Fress VIP to all members who request it
  • ROTW event's hosted by Weston (our mint staff member)
  • Online radio player with music by our fantastic DJ's

Attachments

• cata.png
    cata.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 81
  • badge.png
    badge.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 83
  • com.png
    com.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 78
  • me.png
    me.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 79
  • room.png
    room.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 67

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Nice hotel, You guys are very friendly! Nice CMS and Catalogue!

One MAJOR PROBLEM!
As a new hotel to many staff! Their should not be 4-5 staff members with the amounts of 2-3 users online daily for now... I recommend maybe have only 2 owners and maybe a mod! People on devbest will not join.

Registered as 300!

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
Nice hotel, You guys are very friendly! Nice CMS and Catalogue!

One MAJOR PROBLEM!
As a new hotel to many staff! Their should not be 4-5 staff members with the amounts of 2-3 users online daily for now... I recommend maybe have only 2 owners and maybe a mod! People on devbest will not join.

Registered as 300!
Thank's for your reply and feed back, In the uk time we currently have 6-8 users online daily, most are members are from the uk and usa, so people come on at different time, that's why we currently have 4 staff, 1 owner, one co-owner, one head mod, and a mod because there from different locations that way a staff member is on at all times

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
I'm guessing a 12 year old made Obbah-Hotel (not to offend anyone.) You haven't really done anything with your catalogue apart from download it from the net, you may want to change 'Hablix Club' to 'Obbah Club' and maybe re-customize the front page of it to your sort of style. I noticed how the owner is 22 years old, well I expect bigger. The logo needs to be changed, get a Graphics Designer to make you a cool one. The news articles aren't interesting, clearly you've typed it up in less than 2 minutes. You should really sort out your 'Online Users' page as the users showing are massively enlarged, it doesn't really look nice.

You get the point. I'm not criticizing your hotel btw, I'm giving you feedback that you asked for.

LOOKATYOU

May 9, 2011
I'm guessing a 12 year old made Obbah-Hotel (not to offend anyone.) You haven't really done anything with your catalogue apart from download it from the net, you may want to change 'Hablix Club' to 'Obbah Club' and maybe re-customize the front page of it to your sort of style. I noticed how the owner is 22 years old, well I expect bigger. The logo needs to be changed, get a Graphics Designer to make you a cool one. The news articles aren't interesting, clearly you've typed it up in less than 2 minutes. You should really sort out your 'Online Users' page as the users showing are massively enlarged, it doesn't really look nice.

You get the point. I'm not criticizing your hotel btw, I'm giving you feedback that you asked for.
Thank you for your feedback, i will get onto this now and start to make some changes.
Not 100 percent sure why my online user are big, but will try find it and fix.

After reading your feedback, i had taken it all into account, and have now made the right changes on the hotel, and the cms, Anymore feedback would be much grate full, thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread