[NOT-CODED] These customs were made a heck of a long time ago.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I don't usually do customs anymore, and these were made back in 2011 or something, and it was my first time recoloring.
I've noticed on some of the customs, like the 'Light Green & Pink Throne' it kind of messed up, but there was no way to really fix it, so I left it like that.
I do not take all the credit on making these customs, I did have help from a friend.

Purple/Pink & Grey Throne:
2r22p1h.png

Blue & Orange Throne:
xlwnsw.png

Dark Green & Purple Throne:
35a8zet.png

Yellow & Dark Green Throne:
2qxmasx.png

Light Green & Pink Throne:
1qsnd1.gif

Gold/Yellow & Silver/White Dj Turntable:
3bih3.png

Green Fountain:
1418414.png

Purple & Blue HC Sofa:
e97q04.png

Grey Typewriter:
219cljt.gif

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
I like the light green and pink Throne, pink and green are my fave colours, especially those shades, but it needs an outline, or at least to be shown against a darker background if it's supposed to have a pink outline haha. The rest are alright but I'm not a fan of recolours myself :3

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I like the light green and pink Throne, pink and green are my fave colours, especially those shades, but it needs an outline, or at least to be shown against a darker background if it's supposed to have a pink outline haha. The rest are alright but I'm not a fan of recolours myself :3

Like I said, they're old customs I've made with a friend a while ago, the light green and pink throne was a big messy in MSPaint it was kind of late to fix it up, but I guess I'll try to make better customs in the future, if I choose to continue making customs that is.

How old! Good lord. The colours are hurting my eyes.

I felt the same way when I found them on my computer, I wanted to share the pain. xD

Zephyrus

Wanderer
Sep 28, 2011
4/10, sorry this release is just horrible. But I see they were old, make you could've added more texture?

Users who are viewing this thread