[NINTENDO] New Portable System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Nintendo is releasing a new Portable system entitled the Nintendo 3DS. This system will feature motion controls, a new joystick, and all the original features of the DS and DSi.

It includes adjustable 3D without any glasses at all. There are now 3 cameras, two on the outside to allow for 3D picture taking, and one on the inside for taking pictures of your face. 3DS games will include most of the features above. There is much more technology that will come with the 3DS as well, There is also such thing as street pass and spot pass technology. Street Pass will connect you automatically with another 3DS system in your area (Not sure of the specifics of this technology) and Spot Pass will automatically connect to unlocked wifi when you pass by. I will include more information as I find out.

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
This sounds pretty nice, but I have always preferred the PSP to the DSi/DS. So I will probably end up buying the new PSP but I want to see how this turns out.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
You will be able to make a Mii like you can on the Wii ;D

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
This is pretty awesome, look great. Haha, also got a little nice screenie of it if anyone would like to see it, it is above!
Nintendo-3DS-blocked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread