Recruiting NextGenHabbo.com - Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hey DevBest,

I am looking for a new Deputy Manager for NGH, due to when school started NGH's 100+ user count started to die, NGH's manager started to hate NGH and almost wrecked our economy also my deputy managers laptop recently broke and we need someone who can take over her duties of managing NGH (witch she has done since may). The requirements are listed below.

Requirements:
Knowledge of how to run a hotel.
Know how to keep users entertained, keep a stable economy.
Must of management at-least 50+ users in the past.
Must be on for at-least 3 hours per day.

Since I am sick of getting the template for the application out a document I am gonna post it below.
Name:
Have you ever owned a hotel if so what hotels?
What is the max number of users you have ever managed?

Last edited:

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Hey DevBest,

I am looking for a new Deputy Manager for NGH, due to when school started NGH's 100+ user count started to die, NGH's manager started to hate NGH and almost wrecked our economy also my deputy managers laptop recently broke and we need someone who can take over her duties of managing NGH (witch she has done since may). The requirements are listed below.

Requirements:
Knowledge of how to run a hotel.
Know how to keep users entertained, keep a stable economy.
Must of management at-least 50+ users in the past.
Must be on for at-least 3 hours per day.

Anyway if you are interested in this job add me on skype; lewis_slh or on .

Thanks for taking your time to read hopefully I find the member of staff I am looking for.
I've added your Skype.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Already got you on skype. I'll be free all days except if I'm on holiday this YEAR.

Dorantze

Jun 15, 2012
Hi Lewis, It would be great if you picked me! I have managed users briefer and have had experience of being staff on a hotel, Also I could I'm handle 50+ users to keep them entertained by (doing events,chatting to users ect) also be on everyday to keep the hotel to a safe environment!

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hi Lewis, It would be great if you picked me! I have managed users briefer and have had experience of being staff on a hotel, Also I could I'm handle 50+ users to keep them entertained by (doing events,chatting to users ect) also be on everyday to keep the hotel to a safe environment!

What hotels have you had experience at? What hotels that you have worked out had a solid daily user count of 50+?

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Hey Bull.
I'm 15, A confident member of various hotels, I laid back during this summer holidays up till now with hotels due to being bored of them, I'm a web designer & developer, I've released skins for revcms here, IE.
Which is popular due to a lot of downloads on the sharefa.st counter. I have been moderator on various hotels but never took the role of Management. I'm a mature person up for helping communities and being a member of a hotel which has previously been brilliant, and will most likely be brilliant, Even better if I was assisting you ;) :D

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Hey. Not sure if this is still going or not but worth a try. I've been on a lot of hotels, started off on Bubbo back when it first opened and I've been playing ever since. I've had experience from various hotels, big and small. One being Zap, close to it's closing in which it only had around 400-600 users on a good day. Not very good at developing/ gfx etc. which was stated in my introduction but I sure know how to host events and keep the community hyped;
Thanks.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I will decide early Sunday as I have had over 30 applications, I want the best person for the job.

Jul 31, 2013
Requirements: Yes, I've managed a few good hotels. And worked with alot of higher up people in the 'retro' world. I can run database/EMU on VPS and do some tech work.
Yeah..
I've worked with Crash, Bren. Manager or Admin on the following hotels, Hype, Dub, Talk, Leet, all in the past year. Over 50 on each hotel peaking 100.
Yeah I can do that aswell 3 hours or more.
Username i've used before Swoosh, 'Crunk'

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
This has been a hard choice, I will wait. :) position still open.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Good luck with your choice, i didn't enter since i can't compete with these great guys!

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
Name:Adrian Cabreros
Experience:My experience level is really high, when it comes to habbo, I've been playing for about 4 years. I've been staff on about 8 hotels out of the 4 years I've been playing, because I don't just join to have a flashy badge. I join, to try to build up the hotel user base. I have good advertisement skills. I'm familiar with all of the updates for habbo retros. And i can entertain some users at all times i always answered there question of what is there problem of the hotel or any stuffs of question that they will want to and i answered it all the time. plus i can run a hotel cause i have a knowledge to handle because i already tried it.
Have you ever owned a hotel if so what hotels?,HabCrew,NikeParkHotel
What is the max number of users you have ever managed? 100-200 in week days and 300 to 400 in weekends/Holidays

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Still looking for someone.

When I move to my new dedicated server tonight I will decide someone.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Right, I am back. Sent you a PM.

Also added you on Skype!

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Name:Brad
Experience:Owned Hebbo.pw(before i selt), Fame hotel, Beam hotel and lynx Hotel

What is the max number of users you have ever managed? 69 (no lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread